Status
Not open for further replies.

LamsuanlunT

Top Member
Impact
Please appraise insuranceauto.com.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$xxxx for sure.

CPC: $26
Taken in 11 tlds.
138 domains start and 83 domains end with this keyword.

Good Job. Best of Luck

•••
•••
I don't think this one sounds right.
It's registered in other extensions but the other names are either parked, for sale or not resolving. The .info is a minisite. I don't think the holders of the related domains in the other extensions are potential buyers for you since they are struggling to sell their own.
I would be surprised if it sells for $$$$, even for the keywords.

•••
•••
Thanks alot guys. I used to check its estibot values and this one shows some good numbers. Being keyword domain with a high cpc, I just want some valuations from real person. Thanks again!

•••
Thanks alot guys. I used to check its estibot values and this one shows some good numbers. Being keyword domain with a high cpc, I just want some valuations from real person. Thanks again!

I will not be surprised if you will get 5 figures for that domain :cigar:

•••
Stop using automated tools. It's just a script that spews out big numbers because of the keywords. It can't tell if the name actually makes sense.

•••
Can be used as EMD domains (although order is reversed) - and kind of brandable :)

I would say high XXXX - low XX XXX

•••
Stop using automated tools. It's just a script that spews out big numbers because of the keywords. It can't tell if the name actually makes sense.
The name is for and auto insurance, it's reversed though. Yeah I do know that automated tools will give any value. That's why I wanted the opinion/valuation of real people. Thanks anyway!

•••
•••
it's backwards term

so reg fee, unless it gets some converting type-ins

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back