IT.COM

Instant affiliate website (only logo upload)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi there.

i´m looking for an affiliate that provides a complete website for me. all i want to do is to add an url and my own logo. just like www.2day.de where one only has to add the sitename and a complete website is generated automatically. the only thing i dont like at this travelaffiliate is, that one cant upload a custom logo.

i dont really care about the content and the commisions (maybe ticketing or travel, but certainly no adult) as long as the site looks professional and is fast to set up.

looking forward to your answers.

have a great day everybody!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump, i'm interested also

•••
this is easy to make, i can create if i wants to work hard. But i am a lazy person.

•••
You'll love reseller panel.

Free to sign up.

They host.

You can add backlinks to your other offers & sites

you can highly optimize your storefront.

yeah - THEY host it for you.

Yeah - two tier. make comm. on direct sales but also finding other resellers.

what else. you can add code or plain text both on top and bottom.

I could go on and on and on. do your domain (best option but not necessary)

and did I mention EVERYTHING is free. See link in signature <EDITED OUT of Sig by all4cost- No Affiliate Links Allowed>.

see my example site url guru.

If you find some other great let me know. I also looking for others such as gambling, pharmaceuticals and dating...

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
FYI Fleege, it's not allow to have referal link in signature here at NamePros...

•••
Thanks for letting me know. I was not aware of that and its corrected now.

Cheers,

•••
I think you should look into some affiliates offering database based websites. There are a couple of them.

•••
ResellerPanel, TopConverting, and, there are many Amazon scripts available to give you a site out of the box.

•••
templatemonster.com.

Refrozen...>>.Is that u sid egg?

•••
Suggestion

Well... if you're sitting on any dormant domains that are career related with traffic you could always point them to the affiliate URL of jobposting.ws and earn commission. No bells and whistles like a custom logo (yet), but we do have a never expiring cookie so you receive a residual commission every time a client makes a transaction.

William

•••
This is exactly what WWD offers in their reseller sites:

http://www.domainresellerkits.com

You also receive a minimum of $100 Google Adsense credit upon signup for a basic reseller store, twice that much for a pro reseller account. You can use this credit to start advertising your store.

You can easily customize them by adding your own graphics and adding/removing product categories. You can see the changes I made to the template at http://www.foxrocket.com.

Last edited:
•••
martin said:
hi there.

i´m looking for an affiliate that provides a complete website for me. all i want to do is to add an url and my own logo. just like www.2day.de where one only has to add the sitename and a complete website is generated automatically. the only thing i dont like at this travelaffiliate is, that one cant upload a custom logo.

i dont really care about the content and the commisions (maybe ticketing or travel, but certainly no adult) as long as the site looks professional and is fast to set up.

looking forward to your answers.

have a great day everybody!

Netstumble.com affiliates offer this kind of approach.

See the following websites:
www.termination.com
www.media.ph
www.commerces.com
www.blogger.info

As you can see, you can update your own logo and provide co-branded search engine using your affiliate account. You can also customize the look and feel of your search engine.

It's easy to make this changes to your domain name.

- First visit www.netstumble.com to create your publisher/affiliate account. Once approve, login to www.netstumble.com and manage your "Co-Branded" website.
- Put check on "Yes, I want to use Co-Brand for my affiliate program" then click on "Update".
- Customize the look and feel of your co-branded website.

Updating the DNS of your domain name.
- Use your domain name to CNAME www.netstumble.com
Ex. termination.com as your domain name.

search.termination.com CNAME www.netstumble.com
www.hardworking.com REDIRECT to http://search.termination.com/search.php?username=terminationcom&keywords=online+gambling

The www.termination.com will redirect to search.termination.com search result:
http://search.termination.com/search.php?username=terminationcom&keywords=online+gambling

You may update the keywords as you wish.

Please visit www.hardworking.com forum for update.

Thank you,
Em

•••
Merchant Account Affiliate Program

PPS Affiliates has templates ready to go. This month we are offering as an incentive $150 per lead that turns into a live account instead of the normal $100.

•••
i m intrested too !

how can i signUp

•••
Any good non tech stuff out there... just like that german travel thing but for US/english speaking market...?

I am a true believer in online Private label marketing. Great way to put domains to work. I am only doing reseller panel at my urguru domain (it rocks - good income) and also an information type storefront at instantwiz.com

Now I want to find a travel, dating, poker? a shopping, perhaps a pharmaceutical storesfront. Any leads..?

I am starting to collect the best programs I have joined at

www.privatelabelHQ.com - more to come there soon - as soon as I can find any.

If you got something good post here or pm.

Thanks.

•••
We have a product called Ultimate Regnow Affiliate which does just this.

It's a php & mysql application that you can install on your hosting account and the only thing you need is a RegNow affiliate account and a logo:)

Please PM if you are interested or just visit www.phpsugar.com/ultimate-regnow-affiliate.html .

We aren't affiliated with Regnow, this project was done for commercial purposes but i can assure you that it's quite good value.

To view the demo directly visit http://www.phpsugar.com/ura_demo.html but i recommend that you also see the description page and features.

Hope this helps.

•••
Hi i would like to ask fleege a question.
Iam just signed with reseller panel, and they dont give any marketing tools or google adwords account, so how do u marketing ur website? like in here in forumes?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back