Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Insert design into phparcadescript

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTrooper

Established Member
Impact
1
Anyone here know how to insert a design into phparcadescript? Please hit me up if you know how. If you haven't dealt with it before, please skip this. I only want someone who knows the script and how to do the job.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not sure what you mean. Are you looking for someone to design a template for you?
 
0
•••
No, I have a design already, but having trouble getting it inserted into the script. Have hired others to insert the design, but they had trouble also, that is why I need someone with knowledge of the script, and how to insert design.
 
0
•••
i have done this before on my arcade, www.dankgames.com. I can do this for you. Please PM me with more info and a screenshot is possible. Also please let me know if it is already coded or not.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back