Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question (Insert)button.com domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SmegBall

Established Member
Impact
12
Appears to be a run on (insert term)button.com domains today. In fact, anything button related. Somebody know something I don't? I was just trying to buy some and they are literally flying off my registrar's shelf. I get one in my cart and it's gone before I can even click through the purchase process. I mean, "Easy Button" has been around for years and nobody has seemed to care.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is a run on BUY, not on SALES.

Someone is simply regging the combinations.

Sales have been weak over the years, there are a couple 4-fig reported in 2020 and 2021 but that's not enough for a trend.

I would not touch these as it's hit and miss - due to sales ratio of say 1-2% (less for these names!) you are almost guaranteed to make a loss overall.
 
1
•••
This isn't going to age well.
 
0
•••
There have been (51) total reported .COM sales ending in "button". The total sales are $64K.
I don't think this is a trend worth chasing, but best of luck.

Brad
 
2
•••
There have been (51) total reported .COM sales ending in "button". The total sales are $64K.
I don't think this is a trend worth chasing, but best of luck.

Brad
Where can you find that data?
 
0
•••
3
•••
1
•••
One bull thesis for button domains. What if you could create copy/paste code snippet, or better yet, no code buttons, that were verifiably owned by you/your company. Then, license the uniquely designed, high-converting buttons to people to use on their websites/wherever they want. You get paid royalties for when they resell and or reuse the buttons, without ever relinquishing original ownership rights? NFTs make this possible.

I think I'm in on button domains.
 
0
•••
One bull thesis for button domains. What if you could create copy/paste code snippet, or better yet, no code buttons, that were verifiably owned by you/your company. Then, license the uniquely designed, high-converting buttons to people to use on their websites/wherever they want. You get paid royalties for when they resell and or reuse the buttons, without ever relinquishing original ownership rights? NFTs make this possible.

I think I'm in on button domains.

I think it's the wrong button...
 
3
•••
Hi

i have nftbuttons.com

:)

imo...
 
1
•••
0
•••
1
•••
Want to open up the conversation any further? Curious to hear your thoughts about this.

I had a hard time understanding your business plan, to be honest.
 
2
•••
2
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back