Domain Empire

Insane Honda Commercial

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
One of the best commercial I have seen! :D

:kickass:

•••
Wow. And it only took 606 takes to get it.

Filming was done over four near-sleepless days in a Paris studio, after one month of script approval, two months of concept drawings and a further four months of development and testing. One of the more surprising things about the ad is that it was not a cheat. Although it would have been much easier to fiddle the chain of events by using computer graphics, the seesaw and shunt of events really did happen, and in one, clean take.

The bigshots at Honda's world headquarters in Japan, when shown Cog for the first time, replied that yes, it was very clever, and how impressive trick photography was these days. When told that it was all real, they were astonished.

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/new...nda13.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/04/13/ixhome.html

•••
I saw this thing about 2 months ago... but it's very cool nonetheless. :]

•••
you always seem to have the info on everything RJ you should register: rj-has-the.info

•••
Yeah there was some article attached to the email I had but I just ignored it. lol

•••
sure is insane....

i started my career as an adman......once did an exibition stall design for shatter proof safety glass manufacturer........everything was neat and tidy with glass panes displayed with explanatory posters and photographs etc........and then suddenly it occured to us that it needs to be more dramatic.........i borrowed a hammer from a carpenter nearby and went about smashing all the glass panes much to the astonishment of the client and visitors......and then there was a surge of crowd to see what the commotion was all about. We repeated it with new panes on all the days of the exposition when there was lots of crowd. :lol:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back