domain inkjets.io

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Genius

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I bought this domain the other day. Please help me figure out it's value ;)

1. Acquisition Reason: To resell to an end-user or reseller.
2. Markets: Printers
3. Research: Webconfs.com and Smallseotools.com
4. End-User Value: I think it could be bought by any business relating to printers.
5. Reseller Value: There is a large industry for this product. 1 word, 2 syllables
6. Traffic: No direct traffic that I know of
7. Revenue: None that I know of
8. Age: Not sure if it was owned before but I have owned it for 2 days and can only push it to someone on Namecheap (which I don't know if that affects its value right now because it could be a hassle for a buyer)
9. Miscellaneous: I currently have this listed on another site for a buy now price of 499USD but don't know if the domain is good or if it should be priced that high. I also was considering ending that listing on the other site which isn't getting any views and posting the listing on NamePros. These are the statistics I got from an EstiBot valuation appraisal below.

ESTIBOT Valuation Appraisal = $800 ... 1 word, 2 syllables, 7 letters, plural

Frequency = 2,020,000
Searches = 3,625
Cost per Click (CPC) = $7.28

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can anybody give me an idea of whether or not the .io is good for this domain or not? Are people still using .io often?

•••
Can anybody give me an idea of whether or not the .io is good for this domain or not? Are people still using .io often?

Hey yes they are still selling from what I can see. Always best with tech related domains and Singular word domains for now

•••
•••
Great! I'm happy I have a single word domain for .io ;)

•••
There are zero sales for this keyword in namebio in the past. But lot of inkjet cartridges companies use this word as their brand name. I value it at low XXX

•••
Definitely valuable. Very decent amount of exact match search results and high CPC. I think it will be a major earner if developed. I think $499 is a reseller value. IMO enduser value should be at least $1.5k. Never undersell ( if not in hurry ) and never doubt your own talent. If you were smart enought to recognize the value in the name, you should be wise enough to put a right value on the name.

All the major extensions are already developed and earning. That is a clear indicator of its value. Did you dropcatch, handreg or bought from someone. Couldnt get much info on whois.domaintools.

Sidenote: I really liked the analytical layout of your post.
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
All the major extensions are already developed and earning. That is a clear indicator of its value. Did you dropcatch, handreg or bought from someone. Couldnt get much info on whois.domaintools.

I bought the domain from a registrar for about $30. The price seemed good for a one word domain name. .io is treated as a gTLD extension and all the other gTLD extensions were taken so it seemed popular and valuable because it passes the radio test and fits a large industry of potential buyers like small business owners.

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm just a beginner and need to figure out more and am trying to read as much as I can every day while trying to start a small portfolio.

The layout of my post is the idea of namePros but I always try to be as clear as I can be in my explanations ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
it passes the radio test and fits a large industry of potential buyers like small business owners.
Seems like you know what you are doing, and doing it pretty well. These details certainly matter. I am pretty methodical myself on buying.

I too just joined today but I am not new to this business. Also, years spent on any forum is not a guarantee of either wisdom or success. Let your own opinion be the first and most importantly know what you are doing.

BTW, Your username is very impressive. My mindset is that a good username will go a long way. Gradually we might be able to build, push and promote our business and establish a brandname. I own the domain for my username. Do you own yours ?

Last edited:
•••
No, unfortunately. I have been thinking about rebranding just to make sure I'm doing everything I can right while still moving forward quickly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back