IT.COM

status-done Infractions

NameSilo
Watch
Why is this an infraction:

Warning - Inappropriate Content

"You're not starting the type of threads lolwarrior does. Trying to make it appear all is going well, when it's not, again pumping. The renewal thread he started gave that away. The main point you want to get across is usually in the title, first sentence/paragraph.

"latest large new gTLD domain sale"

Making it seem he's getting these all the time, and this is just the latest. He was also reading the thread the whole time when he was on "vacation" getting posts deleted left and right."

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You made numerous conjectures about the intentions of another member, and you chose to do so with very condescending wording. While you may have found a legitimate issue, you simply can’t word your posts like that here. Here’s an example of what you might’ve written instead:

β€œI’m concerned that the OP has started several threads recently promoting ngTLDs and claiming to have made sales, but without providing any evidence. The OP’s claims would carry more weight if backed with evidence, and I would caution others to take these claims with a grain of salt until such time as proof is provided.”

•••
Quote what you actually have an issue with.

•••
You restricted my account, so nevermind.

•••
Quote what you actually have an issue with.

I did: the entire post. It’s the tone of the post that’s the issue, not the literal message.

•••
•••
You restricted my account, so nevermind.
Unfortunately, it's necessary because you've exhibited an unwillingness to follow the rules after multiple discussions about them:
Once you're ready to have constructive conversations without disrupting the community, the restrictions will be removed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back