NameSilo

.info .INFO for 99 Cents!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Zalaki

VIP Member
Impact
64
Well I just noticed that godaddy has .INFO domains for 99 cents with addition to icann fee..

Comes out to $1.19

User Code: 99info


it worked for me :D
 
Last edited:
9
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
tnx for the info.
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
I would rather buy them @ MyDomain for $1.03 when using the coupon code 'bargaincat.com'


why there more?
 
0
•••
nice info. great the 99c info names are back.
 
0
•••
ehoez.com said:
why there more?

As explained, the Godaddy .info's actually cost you $1.17 and not 99c where the Mydomain.com price is only 1.03 but that also goes down quite a bit if you purchase more than 50, it will say in your cart when the next discount will come down, it starts at 5 domains. Well this is what happed last week when I registered some so I guess it is still the same but I'm planning to register several hundred .infos & a few others later today at Mydomain as I don't think these prices will last much longer.
 
0
•••
Rep added i might expand my CCC.info even further now :)
 
0
•••
uhh, do you have to use a code? I see them as 2.99
 
0
•••
wisedude said:
uhh, do you have to use a code? I see them as 2.99

yes you need to enter "bargaincat.com" as the coupon code for Mydomain or for Godaddy it is "99info'
 
0
•••
onewordonly said:
yes you need to enter "bargaincat.com" as the coupon code for Mydomain

that helped save me quite a bit, thanks
 
0
•••
Just picked up:

AFFORDABLEECO.INFO
EASYGEO.INFO
EASYWINDPOWER.INFO
ECOHOMEBUILDERS.INFO
EMISSIONTRADER.INFO
GREENHOMEBUILDERS.INFO
GREENHOMEBUILDING.INFO
GREENTAXCREDITS.INFO
STOPGLOBALWARMINGNOW.INFO
ENERGYTAXCREDITS.INFO
 
0
•••
Great Info :D
 
0
•••
mbuna said:
Just picked up:

AFFORDABLEECO.INFO
EASYGEO.INFO
EASYWINDPOWER.INFO
ECOHOMEBUILDERS.INFO
EMISSIONTRADER.INFO
GREENHOMEBUILDERS.INFO
GREENHOMEBUILDING.INFO
GREENTAXCREDITS.INFO
STOPGLOBALWARMINGNOW.INFO
ENERGYTAXCREDITS.INFO

nice eco friendly names. I picked up these greenies:

ecofriendlyclothing.info
ecofriendlyfurniture.info
ecogreencars.info
ecofriendlycars.info
ecosaver.info
ecowatches.info
ecoshoes.info
ecotoys.info
ecolights.info
:)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the code 99info Zalaki
 
0
•••
...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
just registered a .info domain at mydomain using the code bargaincat.com and paid 1.03$ without problems, it works
 
0
•••
thanks i m buying domain

is there any domain affiliate program please contact me
 
0
•••
elmister said:
just registered a .info domain at mydomain using the code bargaincat.com and paid 1.03$ without problems, it works

yes it is still working and I plan to buy some more later today... :sold:
 
0
•••
onewordonly said:
yes it is still working and I plan to buy some more later today... :sold:

Sale still going on.... Thanks Zalaki ! Repped + :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back