IT.COM

.info .info drops ~ Let the madness begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will you be reging .info's when they start dropping?

• 1st

Perhaps, it all depends on what ones I can get my hands on....

votes
    64.5%
  • 2nd

.infos's have no value at all, so there is no point / i don't like .info's

votes
    22.6%
  • 3rd

Like Mad! I'll register any and every .info in sight!

votes
    8.1%
  • 4th

No Way! I'll let others do the dirty work, then buy them at a later date, for cheaper....

votes
    4.8%

• 62 votes
  • Ended 19 years ago
  • Final results

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
In September, there is going to be A LOT of .info drops.

Are you going to be one of these people who is going to go round, and snap up tons of them?

I'm going to be checking out the drops, and setting myself on the ones I think are really good, and not just go mad and reg every one in sight ;)

Also, what do people think this will do to the .info market?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will reg A few if they are good keywords.Not going to get to excited though.Think it is going to be A while before they are worth much.Even then,it will be only for A select few.

•••
wot said:
Unless you have some big bucks you will not be getting any of the premium info drops, they will be like gold dust.

I'm sure there will be a couple, that people have just reged, and dont know the true value of them, thus, they will let them drop :)

•••
Well I won't be getting any!

•••
Sabre said:
I'm sure there will be a couple, that people have just reged, and dont know the true value of them, thus, they will let them drop :)

What I meant was that premium .info that drop will already be on watch lists and you will have to pay big - big money to get them - I already have put in bids in excess of $xxxx for some names!

•••
If I find a really good one, I'll pick it up, but I'm not going to buy them just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
•••
wot said:
What I meant was that premium .info that drop will already be on watch lists and you will have to pay big - big money to get them - I already have put in bids in excess of $xxxx for some names!

Ah, sorry Wot, I misunderstood you.

Yes, it's going to be hard to get those premium names, got to feel for the people that don't know the goldmine they are sitting on though... :blink:

•••
Yes ,TOM, I purchased here at an auction a former free .info expiring in Sept for Less than 100nP$ (to protect the Indentity of seller). The PPC income in the last 3 weeks from the site would have paid the renewal 3 times over

I buy them for the investment potential , And will continue to do so.

•••
wot said:
If they were available in 9/04 for the freebie promotion, three years after the .info release, its hard to imagine there were any "premium" names left by then....there might be some decent names in them but I wouldn't burn my eyes going thru the drop lists for "premium" names....

Last edited:
•••
Binfus said:
If they were available in 9/04 for the freebie promotion, three years after the .info release, its hard to imagine there were any "premium" names left by then....there might be some decent names in them but I wouldn't burn my eyes going thru the drop lists for "premium" names....

Ah, good to hear, one less competitor :D

•••
you can find some good one I found some a little while Back

nadi.info FIJI RESORT have had low xxx offers
callcentres.info Big Business it is theother spelling I know but still good for $3 IMO
OTCBB.info OTCBB.com Huge site and it is my field STOCKS means not a lot not to the masses but to Low priced stock traders and IR firms very big.
CUJO.info sold and paid for all 4

picked up nine state hotels .info for $2 each worth it IMO

•••
I may grab one, probably not

•••
Binfus said:

Actually, the .info market wasnt particularly strong, until after the freebie promotion, as a lot of names dissapeared all of a sudden, so there were less names that people can register, thus, the value went up.

•••
I will try to get some short and general one word names!

•••
PoorDoggie said:
absolutely not! :lol: I have had enough trouble with .infos! :hehe: I can't stand them.

What kind of trouble are you having with .infos?

I'm not a big fan of .infos, will possibily reg some which is really good.

•••
Whats the point in getting them when i can get .com etc.

•••
Steven12 said:

As the .info extension works better with some keywords.....

•••
Ok hands up :hehe:

Just spent my hard earnt NP$'s on the following

europian.info
b4k.info (just wanted something with 3 letters/numbers, anything :yell: )

•••
1. It's typo.
2. It's 3 character.

-Pratik

•••
WIll wait fer a good 1 and then grab it!!

•••
Another auction comming up :lol:

•••
Lol I must say I looked at the drop list today and.... I know I have made some mistakes but wow there are some really bad ones dropping :yell:

•••
lol, what are the bad ones dropping?

•••
a-meter-legacy-527-1051-upgradeweb.info
acureiscloserthanyouthink.info
altpapiercontainerwerbung.info

A few :bah:

•••
mellowmasher said:
acureiscloserthanyouthink.info

That one is quite touchy.

•••
Steven12 said:
Let me know where and when you can buy .com's for the same price and choice of available names as .info's. Last time I bought .info's they were a lot cheaper than $6 - $8 usd
Fair enough if you only buying .com's one at a time .
I buy .info's by the hundreds.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back