Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hubshift

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I also have the .net etc. as well as RadioIndie.com

Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!

Danny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have an opinion on this? I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thank you!

Danny

•••
Hard to put an exact price on it, but it is certainly a quality domain with value.

Brad

•••
IndieSounds dot com sold pre financial crisis for $3,000 IndieFilms dot net sold for $600 You probably are between these two figures. Goodluck

•••
Interesting, thanks johname for the figures. I think it would be more valuable than indieSounds dot com in the open market, but I could be wrong?

•••
nice name, id say low to mid x,xxx range. good luck with it!

•••
Interesting, thanks johname for the figures. I think it would be more valuable than indieSounds dot com in the open market, but I could be wrong?

Indie + Radio is a good match. It is a way better name than IndieSounds.com. It is not even close.

At the same time IndieSounds.com was clearly a domain that meant something to one specific buyer.

This domain has more generic value, and therefore a pool of more potential buyers.

Brad

•••
Brad, thank you very much for the feedback. I am trying to figure out the best approach to selling this domain. Do brokers work?

Thanks again,
Danny

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back