NameSilo

Indian Domainer's Marketplace.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ramkumaritrvs

Happiest man in the worldTop Member
Impact
Hi,

Why not all indian people / domainer work under a single marketplace that only run by indian domainer's.

we should connect as a team.

any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just created a skype group interested Indian Domainer can Join ..that's not to share post here the skype group only for indian domainers to make aware and increase the usability of investment in india

•••
More number of grps more number of chaos, as mentioned we already have one with big domainers of India, No need of new grp. Still its individual's choice so best of luck (y)

PS.. Am no where related to any group administration, am just member of one ;)

•••
2015 may be the best year for some investors, however in panaji, goa a domain investor is being tortured almost daily, causing great pain, after making fake allegations without proof. Brahmin officials are falsely claiming their fraud friends, relatives or obc puppets own my domain names to give them R&AW jobs, diverting my correspondence to these frauds without a court order.
File a case with police with proofs, I bet goa police will handle this properly.
But I think , its all in your mind.
This days in cities its all about money and not Brahmins or whatever caste you are blaming or want to blame.
Get that caste-ism mentality out from your head and see with clear mind. We are all humans.
Back to domains, the domains are virtual property and unless anyone files a URDP with valid reason it cant be taken from you.

•••
More number of grps more number of chaos, as mentioned we already have one with big domainers of India, No need of new grp. Still its individual's choice so best of luck (y)

PS.. Am no where related to any group administration, am just member of one ;)
I don't want to be admin at all.its only for knowledge share purpose may i knew the group you joined as member so that i can be a member in same groups you are in;)

•••
If you read on the first post, I have mentioned contact @Soofi he is one of the guys who groups Indian domainers. Nice place to hangout and learn tbh. ;) Best of luck

•••
I am into domaining since last 10 years now.i have not seen many other indians doing well in domaining industry. But personally i have sold 1000s of domains including few good premiums in last 10 years. Hope more indians get into domain industry so we can have local domaining events soon...

•••
i have not seen many other indians doing well in domaining
again as I have mentioned before you haven't met the right people yet ;)

•••
As you said, "you haven't seen many other Indians doing well in domaining industry", I think you haven't met Deepak Daftari, Inderpal Singh, Sai Pola, Arvind Reddy, Bertrand, Anshul Goyal, Pankaj Vijavargiya, Aishwin Vikhona, myself (Manmeet Pal Singh Mahal) and many many others (some) who have been in the industry for over 15 years.

Glad to connect though :)

I am into domaining since last 10 years now.i have not seen many other indians doing well in domaining industry. But personally i have sold 1000s of domains including few good premiums in last 10 years. Hope more indians get into domain industry so we can have local domaining events soon...

•••
Best Domainer Bhanu as been added in skype group get tips on domain investment and more..Hope intrested Indian domainer more come on ..it makes beginner tips and knowledge share, helpful tips to avoid their basic investment ..

•••
People in india underestimate the value of domains as they are mostly ignorant of it its use and benefits. Even if they know about it they(including we other domainers) always ask for cheap. If the real value is $25k they consider its value as Rs25k which is 66 times lower.

•••
Is Google Brahmin?
I have to check with Google or Tata.

I dint really understand much from your post. It seems you own some domain and your are harassed for owning it. If your claims are right , may god help you (I dont know whether god is/was brahmin or whatever but I heard he is not baised).

It will be good if you reveal us the domain name you own.

Have this really happened?
Are you publishing defametory articles about TATA or google( I have no idea why google will bribe officials, they have enough man power and money to file UDRP against you and get the domain in much easier way).

What does this means?

I did not quite understand what you are saying.
According to your points some bit your right as same i said in my post ..he owns some domain and got harassed and also some lady got govt job with privilodges with his domains ..and that lady was protected by big companies ...i understand this all when i googled the matter ..hope more the victim can clarify that

•••
People in india underestimate the value of domains as they are mostly ignorant of it its use and benefits. Even if they know about it they(including we other domainers) always ask for cheap. If the real value is $25k they consider its value as Rs25k which is 66 times lower.
Thats true when come to normal and beginner domainers ..as before discussed too indian don't have much awareness on domain industry ..god grace some how have experts and namepros we meet new members too..domainers are increasing from 2014

•••
•••
Happy to see lot of Indians here. I started domaining in 2005 and still continues.
I received lot of inquries from Indian companies, most of them don't want to spend more than $100 for a domain name. They spend millions for newspaper/tv ads.
99% of Indians don't have knowledge about domaining, even high end IT masters.
I believe it will change within 2-3 years.

•••
•••
Happy to see lot of Indians here. I started domaining in 2005 and still continues.
I received lot of inquries from Indian companies, most of them don't want to spend more than $100 for a domain name. They spend millions for newspaper/tv ads.
99% of Indians don't have knowledge about domaining, even high end IT masters.
I believe it will change within 2-3 years.

It isnt easy per my experience and we dont even make it easy for the enduser to understand the value they will get or money they will save marketing wise by acquiring the domain name in question. Most of us domain investors send a short inquiry email to possible endusers without educating them about the real deal.

There is alot more to this than what I have mentioned as its just a tip of iceberg.

Keep reading, listening and learning to grow, good luck!

•••
indian still finding coupon code for getting 1$ domain that is why.
Agree, because if an Indian does not find a name in .COM, NEt, Org, .in or .co.in; he can develop it in any dam extension but will never pay $ xx or xxx. Ya, few people who understand the value may pay for it.

•••
Agree, because if an Indian does not find a name in .COM, NEt, Org, .in or .co.in; he can develop it in any dam extension but will never pay $ xx or xxx. Ya, few people who understand the value may pay for it.

Wrong, I as a domainer paid five figures for www.Airfare.in which I am using for my development project. So people who know what they are doing will pay right price for right domain name.

•••
Wrong, I as a domainer paid five figures for www.Airfare.in which I am using for my development project. So people who know what they are doing will pay right price for right domain name.
Agreed but they are professionals who want understand the value of it but see the larger picture, do you feel a common man will pay for a domain name.

•••
Agreed but they are professionals who want understand the value of it but see the larger picture, do you feel a common man will pay for a domain name.

common man can be a businessman, professional, student, startup, etc etc and are willing to pay when you educate them about the real value.

•••
common man can be a businessman, professional, student, startup, etc etc and are willing to pay when you educate them about the real value.
Yes, they are the only hope for domainers in India

•••
Posted Godaddy closeout domains on skype..some decent names ,5l net with less closeout price ..

•••
that is the point man and i agree some people still understand domain value but that types of people very less may be 0.90%

•••
do you feel a common man will pay for a domain name.
I have seen common person trying to buy his name in 4 figures USD and I have also seen an renowned business house transacting in 10000 Crores and shelling at least some millions of rupees in advertisement but doesnt want to buy his business specific domain(in which they were interested) for 20k INR.

The logic behind what i said is, the indian market is maturing but not as liquid as western counterpart but soon everyone here would realize the importance of domain industry, ofcourse they will coz most of the business is going online right now.

•••
This thread is going in some other direction. Let's come back to " indian domain industry" :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back