Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

India internet projected usage.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I have relatives in India. Almost all of them have a computer and a few of them have internet. Internet in india is getting cheaper so obviously more people will be getting it.
 
0
•••
Great news and fully expected - a superpower is on the way!
 
0
•••
"Smiles and gets all warmly with his .in and .co.in domain names"

:)

yep all of our hard research will pay off nicely, my traffic on my .in and .co.in domains is coming in big style so add a year or two to that and it looks very promising indeed.

Wot, i done most of my research and name finding by using etcnewmedia
 
0
•••
yes!!

:laugh: :lala:

Great news for India domainers....

Frank
 
0
•••
Great !!
 
0
•••
.co.in and .in will grow and grow :tu:
 
0
•••
WOW, thats some big numbers, I think I'v missed that boat though !! :(
 
0
•••
gazzip said:
WOW, thats some big numbers, I think I'v missed that boat though !! :(

Still lots of good names available :hehe:
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
Still lots of good names available :hehe:

Hi, I take it that anyone can register them ? where's a good place to try reg them ?
 
0
•••
Wow, good news for the IN domains!
 
0
•••
Not overtly advertising as I haven't given a link and I think it's relevant to the thread and questions asked, but within a week I will have a new site live to track Indian Domain sales, auction domains and a registration service cheaper than any on the net currently.

Stay tuned! and buy Indian!!!!!
 
0
•••
well, .co.in should go soon, theres loads of them,
 
0
•••
gazzip said:
Hi, I take it that anyone can register them ? where's a good place to try reg them ?

resellers.co.in :)
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
resellers.co.in :)

Thanks mellowmarsher, I'll take a look - which extension is the best ?
 
0
•••
Yep as mellow says www.resellers.co.in Very good there Practik posts on here very helpful chap from resellers
 
0
•••
woohoo! :kickass:
 
0
•••
0
•••
gazzip said:
Thanks mellowmarsher, I'll take a look - which extension is the best ?

I have to be honest I think it will be .co.in ???? Only because .co.uk has become more popular than .uk

But than again .in is shorter???

Another thread me thinks hehe D-:
 
0
•••
wot said:
The Indian Internet population is currently over 25 million and is expected to grow to 100 million by 2007, according to the Internet & Online Association of India (IOAI).


http://www.etcnewmedia.com/review/default.asp?SectionID=11&CountryID=61

RU in India, expected 4 X internet usage over the next two years, phenomenal :wave:

Hi Wot - do you own - TajMahal.co.in ? NICE ONE if you do :snaphappy:
WOT - better way to advertise all your excellent .co.in domains !! :bingo:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back