Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1. On the front page of DomainHop, they claim .43 is an average payout ....

2. They have yet to fix their buggy script/program to allow more then 7 of my domains to work with them.

3. They now pay per unique instead of per click or per view. Thus altered their existing customers payements, thus theft of monies.

4. 50 uniques I recieved last month, and only earned .20. So it is now .004 per unique.

So nope, they are currently a shady business, due to what they did last month.
 
0
•••
I've got 34 - Parked there at moment .... Most of these are only 3-4 Months old to begin with So They are not Getting a lot of Visitors at moment ~ But - I have received My first Payment from them and Am Happy with them. They Don't pay but about half of the Current Adsense PPC Values - but have NO limit on the amount of Traffic or Amount of Domains .

Upsides ~ :)

1) They PAY ! Check Cleared *****
2) NO limit on the amount of Traffic or Amount of Domains *****
3) If you Have some Decent Category / Keyword Domains ~ They give a "More" Professional Looking Parking Page (Different Layouts , News , and Images etc ... Not looking for Free Plug Here but for Example : PayDayLoan.name is Different Than HomeBusiness.name - D-: You'll See what I mean )

Downsides ~ :(

1) Seem to have a few Pop-ups whether you asked for them or not (I'm not a Fan of Sites opening w/o me Performing an action - Even though the "Old" Blockers do their job well :) )
2) I'd like to have Access to "ALL" Stats Eg: IP's Etc ....


8-X


 
0
•••
0
•••
"2. They have yet to fix their buggy script/program to allow more then 7 of my domains to work with them."

What Domains can't you put on there ?

"4. 50 uniques I recieved last month, and only earned .20. So it is now .004 per unique."

This is all they Say they Pay I don't get what you're saying - Click Throughs are what they pay Actual money for - And I am averaging OVER 0.43 per myself .......


Think You need to Read Your own Post again .....
 
0
•••
DJ-Sound said:
:lol: they can't steal money they haven't given you yet ;)

Lol funny :) When placing monies into your account with them, then the amount drops all of a sudden, as happened at the beginning of the month when they changed their scripts... hmm....
 
0
•••
I think it's established that this place is not good.
 
0
•••
Qwert said:
I think it's established that this place is not good.

By who ?

I have some very good results from DomainHop
 
0
•••
I've got Great Results myself - Just wish there was more stats and Control over how your other Sites are linked ~ :)
 
0
•••
I like them, too.
 
0
•••
HI

I have noticed that my DomainHop income has dropped over the last 2weeks by as much as 50% at first I was doing really well with them but if it continues to decrease anymore I will have to re-think my domains parked there....

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
 
0
•••
I agree their last script change has caused a minimum of 50% decrease in mine as well, but still it has to be one of the best places to park.
I think this change will enable them to stay in business a lot longer :) I'm not so concerned now.
 
0
•••
maximumhost said:
I agree their last script change has caused a minimum of 50% decrease in mine as well, but still it has to be one of the best places to park.
I think this change will enable them to stay in business a lot longer :) I'm not so concerned now.

The payout as dropped but it's still better than Sedo.
 
0
•••
I dont really understand this:
* Our current $4 RPM (revenue per 1000 type-ins) rate
* Or a 55% revenue split (RPC)"

does that mean you get $4 for a 1000 views only - does this not include clicks?

I only have very low traffic domains and with sedo I can earn $4 (at the begining of the month :)) off 2 or 3 clicks (not views) It sounds like I'm best sticking with them?

I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day
wow if only i had one like that - whats the domain name?
 
0
•••
I've had 4 of my names up at DH for 2 days - 2 are crappy names anyway, so nothing to say yet, the other 2 are getting 20-30 uniques/day. One seems to work just well ($ .004/unique), the other one is an IDN typo and it's earning 0.00/unique. I actually don't get it, their support hasn't answered my e-mails so far. I don't think i'll stay there. It seems that they only pay for US uniques or at least they are not paying for all the uniques. If so, for me DH sucks.
:|

Does anybody know, where to get paid for foreign traffic (I have some IDNs getting 30-50 uniques/day steadyly, but no hope they will get any clicks)?
 
0
•••
They pay for whichever is Higher in the "24 hr" Period I believe ...

They pay for whichever is Higher in the "24 hr" Period I believe ...
charlie_uk said:
I dont really understand this:
* Our current $4 RPM (revenue per 1000 type-ins) rate
* Or a 55% revenue split (RPC)"

does that mean you get $4 for a 1000 views only - does this not include clicks?

I only have very low traffic domains and with sedo I can earn $4 (at the begining of the month :)) off 2 or 3 clicks (not views) It sounds like I'm best sticking with them?


wow if only i had one like that - whats the domain name?
 
0
•••
well, i placed a domain i have that receives 80-90 uniques a day at domainhop after a month at sedo. in the three days thus far, i've made $6.25 a day at domainhop, where i was only making about $0.95 a day at sedo, so this has been a pleasant surprise thus far.
 
0
•••
80-90 uniques and made $6.95/day?
how many clicks? that's impressive!
:hearts:
 
0
•••
well, the funny thing is that the domain is about hurricanes and i just put it in the category of finances, since i couldn't find a weather category. So I only need 4-5 clicks out of the 70-100 who visit and I make decent money. Still, it passed their 'relevancy team' (lol, that team might need some work) guidlines or whatever, so I'm cool with it.
 
0
•••
I just let them optimize the domain .... (Usually pretty good categories Chosen by them) If I don't agree - Then I'll find a Cat myself .... (I can't find any weather Dir's/Cat's myself :( )
 
0
•••
I tried it for a month. Moved 50 domains which was a pain in the ass and things were ok at first but fell off rather quickly. Seems like it took forever for them to set up the account so that traffic rolled in. I moved back to Sedo. I think that DH is a scam. Maybe they are making good money oh your names but the payouts suck.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back