NameSilo

Incredible parking!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Today is the first day for me with them.. nameservers propigated, hope it goes well
 
0
•••
:( They changed the way they operate, you only get $4 cpm for popup :( now they are no better than affilate programs, affilate programs pay $5-$6 CPM for popups

I am pulling out of domain hop :(

"Domains that wish to receive a RPM payout must have the Run of Network (RON) Pop-Up feature ON. Turning this feature OFF will stop RPM payout for that domain.
All domains that show a two week daily average less than $2 RPM, will automatically stop receiving our guaranteed RPM payout."
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DJ-Sound said:
:( They changed the way they operate, you only get $4 cpm for popup :( now they are no better than affilate programs, affilate programs pay $5-$6 CPM for popups

I am pulling out of domain hop :(

"Domains that wish to receive a RPM payout must have the Run of Network (RON) Pop-Up feature ON. Turning this feature OFF will stop RPM payout for that domain.
All domains that show a two week daily average less than $2 RPM, will automatically stop receiving our guaranteed RPM payout."

Sounds like a turn for the worst. And I was just worried because they only pay out via check...
:guilty:
 
0
•••
theparrot said:
Except the TOS also says they only pay for traffic from English speaking countires, and very few asian countries are this.

Only english speaking countries? Thats kinda odd because USA doesn't have an official language (even though I know most people there speak english) so would that count? And what about Canada? Some Canadians speak French instead of english but most speak english so does Canada count?
 
0
•••
ah, too bad
 
0
•••
This is exactly the price as follows:

.004 cents per click per domain, no matter what domain it is, and no matter what category it is.
 
0
•••
Shannara said:
This is exactly the price as follows:

.004 cents per click per domain, no matter what domain it is, and no matter what category it is.


per view... i got that

I didnt get a click with them yet.. :p
 
0
•••
I've decided to experiment with DomainHop too... Up until friday of last week I had ALL of my domain names parked with Sedo. I took 100 of those names (the ones that earing the least, if anything) and moved them to Domain Hop.

I will let you know how things turn out in about a week or two. I was really nervous about making the change, but hopefully it will be for the best. If not, I guess I'll just have to move back to Sedo.

*fingers crossed*
Jennifer
 
0
•••
hello to all

any new domainhop performance updates? this thing is interesting...
 
0
•••
netPH said:
hello to all

any new domainhop performance updates? this thing is interesting...


Right now for my bad domain it's better than Sedo. At least it's earning something..

I gonna try a better domain for all september and compare it with august.. To see if I could earn better money. If it's successfull I gonna dump Sedo for good.
 
0
•••
DotsAvenue said:
Right now for my bad domain it's better than Sedo. At least it's earning something..

I gonna try a better domain for all september and compare it with august.. To see if I could earn better money. If it's successfull I gonna dump Sedo for good.

wow... thanks for the feedback :) atleast views are counted and not just the clicks like sedo offers...

anymore feedbacks for domainhop.com?

Thanks
 
0
•••
I hope it works out better for me then it has for you guys.
 
0
•••
daily revenue has gone way down these past few days...can someone post a link to the tos I can't even find it where it says only english languages?

Went from around $40/day to under $10/day now...
 
0
•••
Yesterday or the day before, I was at 25c, then it went down to 10c, so they did screw around with the payments and stole alot of money.

Also, they screw around with the domains, unfortunately, out of the 12 domains I have with them, they will only use 7. Something is going on here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
maximumhost said:
you must have some names there....
If I have it figured right (could be wrong, I've only test it on 10 domains) you would need just over 5000 visits for that $20.93 (just for visits).
If this is so, you may be better off with an affiliate program...


this based on:
214 views=0.86
86 views =0.34
which generally means 25 views = 10 cents
214/25 = 8.56*.10 = .856
86/25 = 3.44*.10 = .344
and 5000/25 = 200*.10 = $20

none the less i'm going to try them a month, I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day so expect that will bring in just over $1200/month :)

What is the domain name?
 
0
•••
Qwert said:
maximumhost said:
you must have some names there....
If I have it figured right (could be wrong, I've only test it on 10 domains) you would need just over 5000 visits for that $20.93 (just for visits).
If this is so, you may be better off with an affiliate program...


this based on:
214 views=0.86
86 views =0.34
which generally means 25 views = 10 cents
214/25 = 8.56*.10 = .856
86/25 = 3.44*.10 = .344
and 5000/25 = 200*.10 = $20

none the less i'm going to try them a month, I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day so expect that will bring in just over $1200/month :)

What is the domain name?
can't give the name for trademark issues :x and for anyone reading this (received 11 pm's) the domain isn't for sale.
 
0
•••
secret is secret ..... haha.. trade secret! you are doing very well !!! lots of money . i wish i have your great name:gn: whoooooa
 
0
•••
Hello to all,

I've read some on this thread that DH isn't working well after a week or whatever.. some revenues goes down drastically and some says there's something bad happening.. Whats this?? :-/

Please,,, more feedbacks to thoes testing DH... this would be a great reference for our fellows here (like me)...

Redhippo... hows your domains revenue thus far?

Thanks to all
-Rostum
 
0
•••
I'm giving it a try!

I have also placed my 10 domain names with DH. Very user friendly interface. The sites have not been activated yet but am very curious to see what all the hype is about. Don't let me down, DomainHop!!
 
0
•••
I would like to hear more from those who are giving this a trial. Dan? Jennifer? How are things going?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back