Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I gonna try it on some lesser domains to see how it's going.

Maybe I gonna make a full move after.

Got a domains with 100 views and 13 clicks and earn 1.25 E at Sedo. It sucks..
 
0
•••
maximumhost said:
I'm on target to reaching +$800 this month. :)


wow! I am on target to reaching $8 this month... :lol:
 
0
•••
They dont have good customer care. I think they dont even care to see the mails from customers.
 
0
•••
holy cow, what are some of the domains yous own?!?!?!
 
0
•••
suthra said:
They dont have good customer care. I think they dont even care to see the mails from customers.

This concerns me...

I agree their PROGRAM seems a LOT better than any I 've seen so far,
BUT, if the service "su*ks" already - NOT A GOOD SIGN!

I find their "interface" a little slow.
I can't find the "logout" button.
I really don't like the idea of them sending me my "id & password" by
e-mail everytime I update/add domains. As soon as their "e-mail system" goes
screwy - someone (or millions of people) will have my ID & PASSWORD.

Anyway, I'm going to give it a little more time and see what happens...

I might even try a customer service inquiry to see for myself :)

I REALLY HOPE it's the real deal!

Cheers,
Mike
 
0
•••
maxweb said:
. . .
I REALLY HOPE it's the real deal!
Waiting to hear from more satisfied customers before trying this out.
 
0
•••
a surprise !!

suthra said:
They dont have good customer care. I think they dont even care to see the mails from customers.

i get almost immediate response from the manager himself!!!! TRY msn!


"""Hi Dan,
This should be fixed now. From Doug on our IT team

1. he was getting a 500 error for some reason ..which he was reporting. If it was before 8:45 this morning and seemed random than it was probably a system problem.

2. he had some meta-data with a newline character in it, which messed up the javascript checking when you tried to submit changes to his domains. I wrote and ran a script that corrected this problem system-wide and was able to apply a hotlinks template pop-under to all his domains.
Regards,
Joseph M. Holcomb
Manager of Referral Development
Kanoodle.com, Inc.
http://www.kanoodle.com
[email protected]
Toll Free: 877.526.6635 ext. #262
Fax: 716.691.1766

AOL IM: joekanoodle

MSN Messenger: jholcomb123"""
 
0
•••
Thanx red hippo :)
 
0
•••
listed some domains but somehow i get errors when setting them up. I only managed 2 domains properly processed.
 
0
•••
HI

I have to say that I am very happy with the customer service from DomainHop.com and I have been with them now for 3 months Plus I am being paid on time each month,

Also they keep on improving the history/stats for the domains you park with them,

Im very happy with them,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
 
0
•••
Domain Hop rocks!!

thats a positive note about this parking. i am also quite happy with them. my earnings here has been the best so far compare to other parking place. Domain hop's controls are great with the ability to list my other domains on the same page if i chose to do so. This gives a great free exposure to my other "lesser" names.

i also notice that the names i posted get up to google quite fast!

you can also put the "for sale" sign of your domain(include the price too)for FREE with email contact. No Fees. No Hassle!! prospective buyers contact you directly!! Free publicity!!

B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The only problems I have :

1) Their servers seem to go down a lot !
2) They could provide Much Better stats etc .......
 
0
•••
Same things I thought. But I still use them. ME and my 30 cents.
 
0
•••
DomainHop is unaccessbile at the moment. Hmm....
 
0
•••
Seems to be happening more and more .... Can't access the main site or the parked domains .... Not good for business ...
 
0
•••
Hmm, this is what I worried about. :'(
 
0
•••
maximumhost, you are beating everybody hands down!! what sort of typo do you have!!

i would like to have apeek at your name!
PM me!!
 
0
•••
just curious does any one here on this forum{whos a name prosmember } work with or is part owner of domain hop if you are let us know????
Paul
 
0
•••
i have no idea, but person you want to contact is listed here. he has been answering all my questions and the problems i encounter while listing my domains

if you are thinking of their advertising, then he's the man link to kanoodle. Great guy!


Joseph M. Holcomb
Manager of Referral Development
Kanoodle.com, Inc.
http://www.kanoodle.com
[email protected]
Toll Free: 877.526.6635 ext. #262
Fax: 716.691.1766
 
Last edited:
0
•••
redhippo said:
maximumhost, you are beating everybody hands down!! what sort of typo do you have!!

i would like to have apeek at your name!
PM me!!
It's a radio related typo which fits REALLY well :)
Not a very successful day today actually so far... hopefully it'll pick up again soon.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back