Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can understand where they get money by views.
 
0
•••
CPM the advertisers pay per 1,000 and/or CPC cost per click
 
0
•••
I wonder if views really pays that good, for the advertisers.
 
0
•••
for a different kind of marketing, not direct response marketing yet image marketing which is just trying to get people to see your company name.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!


you must have some names there....
If I have it figured right (could be wrong, I've only test it on 10 domains) you would need just over 5000 visits for that $20.93 (just for visits).
If this is so, you may be better off with an affiliate program...


this based on:
214 views=0.86
86 views =0.34
which generally means 25 views = 10 cents
214/25 = 8.56*.10 = .856
86/25 = 3.44*.10 = .344
and 5000/25 = 200*.10 = $20

none the less i'm going to try them a month, I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day so expect that will bring in just over $1200/month :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Originally posted by maximumhost

I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day so expect that will bring in just over $1200/month :)

If a typo brings in 10k visitors dayly, I can't even imagine the original site's traffic :tri:
 
0
•••
earning $$$$$?

if your parking is doing well in DH! post a positive note here!;)

if not PM me!! Thanks
 
0
•••
I sent you my stats for the first 19 hours, so far dh is doing excellent although it appears stats are not being taken by ip (ie, you can click more than once and receive credit for each). they'll need to clear that up or go broke pretty fast.

for that matter there are actually numerous problems with their system all benefiting the parker, just hope they're legit :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by maximumhost
just hope they're legit :)

I thought the same thing until I read this:

"DomainHop was founded in 2004 and is a subsidiary of Kanoodle, Inc., a leading sponsored links provider. DomainHop is powered by the same listings that appear on Kanoodle's partners including MSNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Metacrawler, Dogpile, Webcrawler and thousands more."


Kanoodle is pretty big, I can see domain hop being legit. I have been scammed by more than one affilate program before, hopefully this will work out...

If this is so, you may be better off with an affiliate program...

do you know of a affilate program paying more than $4CPM ?
 
0
•••
Their money is Fine ~ Just cashed my 1st check Last Week :)
 
0
•••
Thats good to hear! :)
 
0
•••
They seem to be not working right now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Originally posted by P10n33R
They seem to be not working right now.

you mean their site is down? or no $$

Originally posted by all4cost
Their money is Fine ~ Just cashed my 1st check Last Week :)

thats great news. waiting eagerly for mine:rubs hands:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
you mean their site is down? or no $$

It was working. But I got two domains there now.
 
0
•••
Nothing for me really, but I hope they fix paypal as a payment option so i can try it.

Checks isnt that big here in the high tec nations ;D
 
0
•••
im going to try it too.

thanks

reffered by: redhippo88 ehehhe you got money
 
Last edited:
0
•••
every cents!! helps!!!;)
 
0
•••
10,000 uniques/day crazy whats the domain ?
 
0
•••
a little birdie told me that someone's account is earning over $100.00!!!!!!!:)


post here if you have good news!!B-)
 
0
•••
I'm on target to reaching +$800 this month. it looks like i'm making less on the weekends though, about half what i make on weekdays I'll have to do more promtion of this domain :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back