domain inches.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBernstein

Restricted (Market)
Impact
0
Im thinking 40k, thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
This is the sort of domain I'd like to own but wouldn't want to pay much for.

Looks great in a portfolio but I'm not sure where the money is in it.

Who do you see paying 40k for it if you don't mind me asking?
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
3 to 5 grand max for this domain.
 
0
•••
Hs right , i forgot I had a thread about this last week How do I delete this thread?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back