M MrBernstein Restricted (Market) Impact 0 Sep 26, 2015 427 views 6 replies #1 Im thinking 40k, thoughts?
W Wannabean Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 834 Sep 26, 2015 #2 This is the sort of domain I'd like to own but wouldn't want to pay much for. Looks great in a portfolio but I'm not sure where the money is in it. Who do you see paying 40k for it if you don't mind me asking?
This is the sort of domain I'd like to own but wouldn't want to pay much for. Looks great in a portfolio but I'm not sure where the money is in it. Who do you see paying 40k for it if you don't mind me asking?
james haw Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,556 Sep 27, 2015 1 point #3 Well, in the previous thread from a week ago, everyone seemed to think about mid $x,xxx https://www.namepros.com/threads/inches-com.880188/
Well, in the previous thread from a week ago, everyone seemed to think about mid $x,xxx https://www.namepros.com/threads/inches-com.880188/
W Wannabean Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 834 Sep 27, 2015 #4 james haw said: Well, in the previous thread from a week ago, everyone seemed to think about mid $x,xxx https://www.namepros.com/threads/inches-com.880188/ Click to expand... Ah not what he wants to hear.
james haw said: Well, in the previous thread from a week ago, everyone seemed to think about mid $x,xxx https://www.namepros.com/threads/inches-com.880188/ Click to expand... Ah not what he wants to hear.
M MrBernstein Restricted (Market) Impact 0 Sep 27, 2015 #6 Hs right , i forgot I had a thread about this last week How do I delete this thread?
Eric Lyon Scorpion Agency LLCTop Member PRO VIP Gold Account Blue Account Trusted Blogger Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 35,180 Sep 27, 2015 #7 Closed: Duplicate appraisal thread here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/inches-com.880188/