IT.COM

.in .in sales thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Folks,

Since we now have a sub-forum dedicated for .in discussion, seems appropriate to have a thread just to list sales.

The past sales are captured in the link below, but going forward any new sales can be reported here.

http://domainmarket.in/sales/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BJP = Bharatiya Janata Party . Ruling party of india. BJP.in worth more then 10,000+$
I think you haven't did enough research before selling. D-:

It is also worth a UDRP. Because, BJP.com was won that way only, by Bhartiya Janta Party.

•••
Any idea How should I sell wxw in ??

•••
BJP = Bharatiya Janata Party . Ruling party of india. BJP.in worth more then 10,000+$
I think seller haven't did enough research before selling. D-:

I was very aware of the potential value of this domain having owned it for a number of years. The fact BJP.com was given to the party in an IDRP meant that I had little chance of keeping the domain for much longer, especially after they won the general election this year. Was quite relieved to get rid of it in the end.

•••
remove the post else you are causing yourself trouble by publicly announcing such a sale
If they try to take bjp.in ,you might get into trouble for selling it.
Cheers!

•••
remove the post else you are causing yourself trouble by publicly announcing such a sale
If they try to take bjp.in ,you might get into trouble for selling it.
Cheers!

Although I am Modi'fied nationalist.. I partly agree with you.
Some guys who posted something against Mr.Modi got arrested for posting actionable stuff on fb & what's app..

I will not comment on your deal but I will advice you to remove for precautions.. as its better than cure.. isn't it? ;)

•••
•••
These SOLD in the past 4-5 days on SEDO

pluralsight.in $16,000
indiahotels.in $749
sgu.in $200
driven.in $350

•••
pluralsight.in Sold at Very Nice amount.
congratulations to the domainer. ;)

•••
ArtOfIndia.in SOLD for $850 on SEDO

•••
•••
WPThemes.in SOLD for $1,100 on Flippa

•••
•••
•••
regged in 2010, so max investment is $50. can i hear a hurray for great ROI?

:D

Only if you include pending renewals in the next month and still having that great ROI ;)

•••
regged in 2010, so max investment is $50. can i hear a hurray for great ROI?

:D

Also note that this is NOT an ALL premium LLL.IN , just wanted to highlight the fact that NON-PREMIUM LLL.IN are:
  1. Relatively easy to catch / register
  2. Sell (to end-users) for roughly the same price as PREMIUM LLL.INs, because end-users do not care about the difference between PREMIUM and NON-PREMIUM LLL.INs
At this point double - premium LLL.IN are all well & gone. These are still available to catch on a regular basis & also on sale from domainers for cheap. If I had the money I would register them ( I have 1300+ LLL.IN so a bit low on funds)

•••
Also note that this is NOT an ALL premium LLL.IN , just wanted to highlight the fact that NON-PREMIUM LLL.IN are:
  1. Relatively easy to catch / register
  2. Sell (to end-users) for roughly the same price as PREMIUM LLL.INs, because end-users do not care about the difference between PREMIUM and NON-PREMIUM LLL.INs
At this point double - premium LLL.IN are all well & gone. These are still available to catch on a regular basis & also on sale from domainers for cheap. If I had the money I would register them ( I have 1300+ LLL.IN so a bit low on funds)

with regards to LLL.in, you just said it all. but you own too many lll.ins.. :p .

•••
binaryoptions.in SOLD on SEDO for Euro 1,500 (was on auction & transaction completed)

•••
•••
•••
These SOLD on SEDO in the past 7 days:

shell.in 1,500 USD
virtualoffice.in 1,000 USD
luna.in 1,000 USD

•••
These SOLD on SEDO in the past 7 days:

shell.in 1,500 USD
virtualoffice.in 1,000 USD
luna.in 1,000 USD

auction or offers?

•••
•••
These SOLD on SEDO in the past week:
line.in $2,300
wemeet.in $1549
tummyfull.in $700

•••
Sold Downloader .in at 200€ (around 265$) on Sedo.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back