NameSilo

.in .in domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

beowulf

Account Closed
Impact
folks

Is .in domains have values on the market?

i mean short pronounceable? is it worth to have register and kept ?

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to register an domain .in it's your choice. But this domain it's good for SEO Blogs , because indians are very interested in SEO and link building . I know that because a lot of indians are reading my dofollow list daily and they are commenting on this post . Most of my traffic it's from India, so if you want to make a SEO blog or related , it's very good a .in domain :)

•••
yea .in is pretty good, i have none now though :\

•••
I had quite a few .in domains that were parked and they made some good money for a while, but now Yahoo has banned them at the parking service I use, so I let most of them go. I still have a few that I want to develop like:

SellGold.in
SEOBusiness.in

My idea is to make use of subdirectories like this:
SEOBusiness.in/Minnesota
SEOBusiness.in/New York
SEOBusiness.in/Florida
SEOBusiness.in/California
etc.

I don't know if the ccTLD will help from a SEO standpoint, but I think the URLs will look good. :)

•••
i think it's good for u to invest in .in domain names.

•••
.in has potential IMO. To be safe, i would invest in LLL.ins. I think they have alot of potential in the short-mid term future.

•••
.in is the Future. I have no doubt.
I would invest in premium generic .in´s !

Good Luck! ;)

•••
glad folks, thanks for sharing valuable thoughts !!!

•••
•••
.in Domains with proper keywords and short domains like LLL.in's are really worth registering. just consider the population of India and the rising internet penetration day by day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back