Domain Empire

.in / co.in names 1200 - 3000 visits+/month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no.
i have some same .in and .co.in names
like xyz.in and xyz.co.in
and for the same name i have more hits for .co.in instead of .in

•••
Good traffic, as you are so new to this biz how did you manage to register these names?

•••
I preregistered some of the good names.
and was able to get some of them.
I think i am lucky.

But why traffic for .co.in is more than .in.
I think than .co.in have more value than .in

•••
anurag_17 said:
I preregistered some of the good names.
and was able to get some of them.
I think i am lucky.

But why traffic for .co.in is more than .in.
I think than .co.in have more value than .in

95% of my traffic is from.co.in now over 1100 uniques per day. :!:

If you are selling let me know prices :D

•••
•••
Whats difference between .in and .co.in ?

And what does gen.in mean? Any value for keywords?

•••
Gregoire said:

Its my understanding that all these multinationals operate under .co.in because that was the only one available till now. Its hard to imagine why in the long run an option where you have to type just 2 characters to the right of the dot (.in) would not be preffered over the one with 5 characters to the right of the dot (.co.in)? As far as some of the TM holder's .in names being held by others for now....not an issue IMO...these compenies with TMs would get them back in a heartbeat....I am positive we are not going to see any of these TM names being used by others and ignored by their TM holders.

•••
.co.in is already well recognized in India while .in is fairly new. While I think that .in will increase in popularity, but it is unlikely it will ever surpass .co.in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back