domain ImperialDomains.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppy

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

Please appraise the above.

Will trade for a logo design, all that is required is to copy an existing thumbnail design... must be of high quality.

Thanks,
Jon

PS....Or will trade for ArtisticLogos.com if prefered.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd be interested in seeing the thumbnail which needs editing.

Mike
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Tippy
I'd be interested in seeing the thumbnail which needs editing.

Mike

me too!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Guppy
Hi all,

Please appraise the above.

Will trade for a logo design, all that is required is to copy an existing thumbnail design... must be of high quality.

Thanks,
Jon

PS....Or will trade for ArtisticLogos.com if prefered.

So this isnt an appraisal? what thumbnail? too confusing for me..
 
0
•••
Hi,

I'm still awaiting a appraisal if anyone would care to post their views?

Thanks,
Jon
 
0
•••
Just the name...$12.50. Requires developing to make it memorable.

ST
 
0
•••
Domain name; $15.05+, (Wholesale) Goodluck! :tu:
 
0
•••
Good evening Jon! I personally do not like this domain name either. I also find it unprofessional and too imperial, haha. I would say $10 undeveloped, good luck!
 
0
•••
o ok it is an appraisal. I think $12 its not bad but not good undeveloped.
 
0
•••
$15+ wholesale
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back