Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IMGcabi.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erikm

Established Member
Impact
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great image hosting service you got there, functionality is perfect had everything I needed while uploading an image. Great use of Javascript too.

My only suggestion (which is very minor) would be to change the favicon color to a blue or yellow considering there are no greens in your layout.

Good luck.
Richard.
 
0
•••
Great job, definitely better than many others i've seen before.
Aside from Richard's suggestion, i would recommend to match the nav bar with your logo design. Not so much in color, the yellow is fine, but in terms of effects. Get that web 2.0 bevel in form of buttons on the nav bar as well to round off the overall impression of your site. It's only a minor change in appearance, but could contribute to the overall perception.

Multi upload is a great idea, public gallery as well.

Nicely done!

M.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback guys, I will make those changes once I find some time. I'm a college student and didn't have too much time to get it all how I wanted it :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back