Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Image Hosting Site review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MastMnds

Established Member
Impact
25
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The site looks fine but your watermark are a little big for the images :)
 
0
•••
Great...but change "Easy as One Two Three" to a different font. Maybe coolvetica
 
0
•••
Just to be sure,

I can offload all 50Mb of images off my own site, upload them to your server, hotlink them and you will pay for the masses of bandwidth that I save.

What's in it for you?
 
0
•••
The service isnt for uploading all the images for your site. Its for people who dont have hosting and need to upload an image. Or even ebay auctions and etc..
 
0
•••
I guessed it was that but asked the question to begin a dialogue.

And if I upload an image I have stolen to use as a avatar then you will be liable for breach of copywrite. OK so your TOS says that I am responsible but ytou are the host therefore you have responsibility for ensuring copywrite.

You also make it clear that I can up load as many images as I like but excessive bandwith use will result in deletion. How much is excessive: 500Kb, 1Mb, 50Mb per month? If I use it for ebay images than I could be using hundreds of images, If I know that you can arbitarily delete all those images then I will not be pleased.

My suggestion is that you make it clear the the site is not free image hosting but is intended for those without their own domain. Also give some idea of what 'excessive' means.

Abart from that, the site looks simple enough to use but I would add a bit of colour, its a bit bland at the moment.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back