Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established Imagezine.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is for sale for $150 or make an offer. The script for the site is worth $295 alone. It's the photohost script from ktools.net. Site has a great Alexa Rank and is increasing in members and traffic. Please pm me if you have any questions or would like to buy the site.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you have any proof for your license? If so, I am interested.
 
0
•••
The upgrade period expired so I no longer have the license file after my old harddrive crashed. The site has been up since August and it is legal.
 
0
•••
You should be able to prove that. What name is registered at thier site. I shall inquire about the script. I am interested, but an expired license isn't going to get me to far.

*Oh, reading over thier site. The license wouldn't have gotten you to far as it is non transferable and you would have to buy a new one at full price.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back