NameSilo

domain Images.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyworddomains.com

Established Member
Impact
1
Pool.com got me these:

backorder.us
billing.us
buildings.us
carrier.us
honolulu.us
images.us
manage.us
wines.us


What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice list

you have any interest in selling wines.us?

if so shoot me a PM.
 
0
•••
Ah, I was after wines.us myself but after seeing I was winning 17 of the bloody things I bottled it..... :$: :lala:

Its a nice keyword and would have gone nicely with my iWines and winesales.com... Alas..

I like manage.us for an agency of some description.
Images and honolulu are developable.

I dont see huge value in our .us names at the moment.
Any appraisal would be disapointing.

I believe its a case of holding them for at least 2 years in the hope they appreciate and then enjoy some real value.
 
0
•••
honolulu.us $xxxx I really like that one. Should hold on to it!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by .edu
honolulu.us $xxxx I really like that one. Should hold on to it!

I :hearts: this name too.
Got a cousin with her family living there.
Someday i might be able to visit the city and island :)

Originally posted by Aviators
nice list

you have any interest in selling wines.us?

if so shoot me a PM.

thank you :), i guess i will hold on these names
- unless i receive an offer i cannot deny;)
 
0
•••
:bingo: wonderfull listing
 
0
•••
Originally posted by frenchy
:bingo: wonderfull listing

thank you:D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back