Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Images.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcom

VIP Member
Impact
36
Images.us

What do you think?

Overture: 331,315
Google results: 867,000,000

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice domain!!!
high $xxx to low $x.xxx
 
0
•••
Outstanding name.
WordTracker shows that the plural version is searched 6x more often than the sing.
Although I'm not basing the appraisal, entirely, on # of searchs, the search term attribute is carrying the most weight w/ this domain.

Based on # of searches, the closest current comp that I came up w/ was Auto.us which shows 3.5K/da on WT. Images shows 13.5K/da. Auto.us sold for $3,000.

Enduser Images.us $5,000
Reseller- (15%-20% of retail)-$750- $1,000

Very nice domain.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yeah....
It's domain of my dream =)
 
0
•••
if it was a different ccTLD then would it be worth less?
 
0
•••
what a BIGGEE man
higxx easily and much more on development

easy to remeber as well
 
0
•••
it will go for xxx - undeveloped since the domain is a dictionary word and commonly used :)
 
0
•••
Nice name!
I have a close sister to that one eImage.us. I use it for image upload site. Just made it active, very low hits, but then again...I have done anything to promote it.

I would give your name a higher rating than mine because of its plural and missing the "E"

mid XXX

Good luck with it.
RickyG
 
0
•••
Great name, with very high OVT and WordTracker results. I'd say it can easily reach the high $xxx to low $x,xxx range, and more with an interested end-user.
 
0
•••
Grrilla
It's very-very strange, that Auto.us was sold so CHEAP!
Project Auto.ru sold for 6.000.000$(!) Avto.ru (auto in russian) sold for 20000$
Car.de - 70$k
Guy who sold it was very stupid. I think if he offered this domain for me, I bought it for 3000$ easily
Thanks for attention!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back