NameSilo

ImageKiss.com for appraisal please

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by papeter, Jun 11, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. papeter

papeter Upgraded Member Blue Account

What about a site showing couples from all over the world kissing?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

A site showcasing couples kissing? Hmm, unconvinced. If I had a partner, kissing her is a personal moment, putting it out there in a compilation with other people ...feels a bit weird. I think most people prefer to keep those things on a personal social media page, or phone gallery / private places - Period (if someone took them for a public site, especially for commercial use, I'd probably complain ...but that's just me)

I consider this a struggle, as a domain and a vision (but again, genuinely hope I'm wrong). Kiss Pictures / Kiss Pics ...I'd be thrilled, but a different use than mentioned

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

I like it better than your previous domain - short, has a vibe but anyways it's a specific subject: photo stocks/love/couples. It's possible to sell it, yes, but extremely hard to predict how much.
    @jhm I generally agree with you, but guess some photographer/art project/studio can use it.
    I would put it on a landing page and check the volume, you can start from high $$$. If the volume is good, try to change the price constantly, so if people get back intentionally - they are interested. But if someone offers mid $$$ - give it away freely.
    If volume is bad - then you may want to try a brandable platform for this (BB, SH, BP).
    Good luck!!

4. jhm

jhm Glazed

@VadimK Iberica You could be right. Don't agree with the couples kissing concept *shivers*

5. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

I would say it doesn't have good connection between its keywords, but it's not unsellable. It will be tough for sure. Note, that I am saying it without any research. Just my first impression.

6. Exposer

Exposer Established Member

The name imagekiss.com would fit good for dating site...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice