Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Image Slicing Help: Will pay!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ApeXX

VIP Member
Impact
101
I am having some problems slicing a .psd of mine. I want to cut it out so I can make button rollover effects, Ie: You place your mouse over an image, and then it displays a different image. I however need to cut out the buttons with slicing. However when I place it back in the index file, it is completely messing it up. I will pay 20 np$ to whoever can do this for me. It will literally take 30 seconds for someone to do that knows PS well.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will do it for you. When do you need it done? Its 20 NP...is that it...like you want me to slice the whole .psd?
 
0
•••
No, I want you to slice a very small portion.
 
0
•••
Do you have photoshop? Slicing an image is really easy...

If you have photoshop and want to learn how to do it, IM me... donnybravo3 and I'll walk you through it for free.

Just let me know.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back