IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Image Sharing Platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of contest: logo design

Prize: $50

Contest end date: April 16th, 2019 8pm PST (4-5 days)

Logo needed for imgies.com

The service is similar to that of flickr, imgur, photobucket, and other image hosting sites. And like the competition, the ideal logo should be simple, possibly abstract, in all lowercase, and somewhat playful but still taken seriously.

In addition, there should be an included icon
either referencing the logo itself (e.g. imgur's "i") or separate but complimentary in style (e.g. flickr's two colored dots). This icon will be used for favicon, avatars, and any future native application icons.

Here's a screenshot of the image library management screen to get a feel fo the design/colors (WIP).

Final image should be provided in vector .EPS format

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
logo.jpg

•••
Thanks for the submissions! Those I put likes on are top considered and the ones with "thanks" is appreciation for the entry but not something we're looking for.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Tried something different,
Feedback Appreciated.

Thanks

imgies 2.png
imgies 21.png

•••
Sorry for the delay in announcing a winner. There were a lot of good entries and it was super difficult to choose between two super strong entries but ultimately...

The winner is Name Manager
132708_8e0ae5e987abda28ba8430995cc74704.png

Thanks everyone for their entries! Super difficult decision and we appreciate all the hard work put into them.

•••
Thank you for choosing my design!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back