Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Image Cow

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DN Tycoon

Established Member
Impact
15
I decided to get into the Image hosting race, although the site is not complete I threw together this simple design and would love your guys/girls opinions. Thanks

Image Cow
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice layout. I like the scheme alot.
 
0
•••
Hello DN Tycoon,

Looks good. The image with the cows is very catchy :) However I think it looks kinda plain with that white background you have right now.

Regards,

Studio:wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback so far, what do you suggest for the background Studio..your opinion is greatly valued. Also is the sound coming through alright?
 
0
•••
I dont know about the sound :) Im using FireFox and I have to install additional plugins in order to hear it.

I would suggest you put some shadowed borders on the layout, stylish ones.Or you could use a bifferent color on the background.

I am sure you know that a stylish background changes 100% the look and feel of a web site.

Good luck !
 
0
•••
Hey great design
waiting to see ur website :)
 
0
•••
Alright I made a few modifications including adding a background color (gradient) and some fine lines. Also rounded out the bottom on all 4 corners. Let me know what you think. Thanks again
 
0
•••
Well, I think to do image hosting, you don't need a fancy design. What you have now is already good enough.
 
0
•••
It is very simple but leaves good impression on eyes. Good Work.
 
0
•••
Much nicer now than before.
 
0
•••
I like this simple design the only change I would make is to the paid and free area. Make the free area lighter and the paid area darker. It should be bolder as I am sure you want people to buy your image hosting.
 
0
•••
good
8.5/10
 
0
•••
pretty site. the cows mooing somehow threw me of my feet. haha.
100GB space? That's alot of space for photos.
 
0
•••
Hey anychance you can fix it so that we do not need to dl a plug-in for the audio? I am having issues with my browser wanting to install plug-ins correctly.
 
0
•••
yeah ..

cool style dude ..

it's match wid da skin domain name !!
 
0
•••
pretty basic i don't like much.
Hope your plans aren't really like the one's listen there.
 
0
•••
no offense but i think you were in the chat when i had my idea of raising that site ;-x. I got ticked when someone reg'd it.
 
0
•••
lookin kool now :D keep it up
 
0
•••
best site. i like colour scheme.
 
0
•••
Unlimited space and bandwidth?

I suggest you change that so your not scamming people.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back