Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

UploadPic - redesign, what do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-bank-

Established Member
Impact
15
Dear All,

I recently decided to redesign our site as it looks ok although doesn't have the wow factor, or the design stays with people. So, its not online yet, although the image has been uploaded, please tell me what you think:

New Design

Thanks
Tristan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad, but I'd rather see it in action to make a true evaluation.
 
0
•••
xeno439 said:
Not bad, but I'd rather see it in action to make a true evaluation.

Agreed.

Nick
 
0
•••
Any other comments, its just I would prefere to make changes before I code it.
 
0
•••
Ok, will start coding the template and show it once complete
 
0
•••
0
•••
Looks good, but I dont particlularly like the text on an angle, makes it harder to read imo.

The google ads look good.
 
0
•••
Thanks alot, can't really change the text else it won't really match, may have a go at changing later.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back