Dynadot

I'm shocked that a very large % of LLL.eu's have already gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zymic

Account Closed
Impact
Hi,

I really didn't expect to see so many LLL.eu's taken, its only been a few hours since the "official launch" yet all the 3 letter names I whois are taken.

Even rubbish letter ones such as: qzx.eu, xyq.eu etc etc

I'm totally shocked.

Could this mean all 17,576 3 letter combinations have been taken within 4hours of the official launch? Edit: Yes.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is going to overtake .net, and be just behind .com supposedly. I really want an lll.eu

•••
most probably split between a low minority of people who snap them all up and sell them for huge prices later

•••
I have all possible 3 letter combinations in some text files, I have randomly picked crap ones, yet all are taken.

I assume this means they are ALL taken?! Thats 17,576 !!!

•••
zymic said:
I have all possible 3 letter combinations in some text files, I have randomly picked crap ones, yet all are taken.

I assume this means they are ALL taken?! Thats 17,576 !!!

Doesnt really shock me if it does turn out to be true. Its going to be a shaky extension value wise for at least a few months, so these reg's may not be worth it at all, or worth it ^xx

•••
•••
dont be shocked...
Big fishes love to eat any LLL they can get...

•••
Lol, the new domain era starts.. :)

•••
wow! said:
dont be shocked...
Big fishes love to eat any LLL they can get...

Im shocked because it only took 3 hours! I knew eventually they would all be gone, but no way in this amount of time!

•••
yup all are taken.. heard sombody pre regged 69000 names ..so imagine.. i only want one 3letter. eu which is my names initial but is taken as well

•••
69,000 x regfee ? that would almost max out my credit card.

•••
zymic said:
Im shocked because it only took 3 hours! I knew eventually they would all be gone, but no way in this amount of time!

first domain .com was registered ~1985
and in 2002 was some free lll.com's

:D

•••
cdboard said:
69,000 x regfee ? that would almost max out my credit card.

Almost ??? :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back