Dynadot

budget: above $1000 I'm l@@king for a travel domain name

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy y'all,

I would like to purchase a .com domain name. One or two words preferred. Exact match would be superb, but not a necessary requirement.

As a last resort, I will also consider the .me extension. Would have to be a one word .me unless you have a real exact two word match. I'm mostly leaning towards searching for a .com domain name.

I would also consider a travel domain name with a travel site. Must be an original site with a unique design and layout.

My budget is up to $1,200 USD depending on the quality of the domain name I'm interested in.

Please email me your travel domain names along with a reasonable quote.

Thanks y'all.

YeeHaaw! 🤠

Friendly Update: 01/17/2018

I'm still searching for Mrs. Right. :xf.grin:

Please continue to send me your travel related domain names for sale. Due to the high private message volume, it's impossible for me to respond to everyone. I will update frequently in the public forum of my posting until I've found the perfect name.

If you hear from me through private message, it means there's potential I might be interested.

I genuinely thank everyone for their time in sending their names over.

P.S. I might increase my budget if the name is out of this world. (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Do you have an example? are you looking for something with 'travel' in it? or a destination / city / region domain? hotels?

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do you have an example? are you looking for something with 'travel' in it? or a destination / city / region domain? hotels?

Thanks!

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

I am l@@king for a domain name that's a broad term, brandable or an exact match.

CheapTickets TravelAgent BookFlights etc. Maybe something brandable such as Travelio or Tripsy or a neat name like PackYourBags. (y)

•••
Just sent you a PM..

Thanks,

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sent you some good travel domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's time for a friendly update. :xf.smile:

I am still searching for what I feel is the perfect travel domain name for myself. Please continue sending me your travel names for sale. Due to the high private message volume, it's impossible for me to respond to everyone, so I will continue to update frequently in the public forum of my posting until I've found the perfect name.

If you hear from me through private message, it means there's potential I might be interested.

I genuinely thank everyone for their time in sending their names over.

P.S. I might increase my budget if the name is out of this world. (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back