Dynadot

budget: above $1000 I'm l@@king for a travel domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy y'all,

I would like to purchase a .com domain name. One or two words preferred. Exact match would be superb, but not a necessary requirement.

As a last resort, I will also consider the .me extension. Would have to be a one word .me unless you have a real exact two word match. I'm mostly leaning towards searching for a .com domain name.

I would also consider a travel domain name with a travel site. Must be an original site with a unique design and layout.

My budget is up to $1,200 USD depending on the quality of the domain name I'm interested in.

Please email me your travel domain names along with a reasonable quote.

Thanks y'all.

YeeHaaw! 🤠

Friendly Update: 01/17/2018

I'm still searching for Mrs. Right. :xf.grin:

Please continue to send me your travel related domain names for sale. Due to the high private message volume, it's impossible for me to respond to everyone. I will update frequently in the public forum of my posting until I've found the perfect name.

If you hear from me through private message, it means there's potential I might be interested.

I genuinely thank everyone for their time in sending their names over.

P.S. I might increase my budget if the name is out of this world. (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi thewizardofsales,
I have sent you a DM.
Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you still looking for names?

•••
•••
Friendly Update: 01/17/2018

I'm still searching for Mrs. Right. :xf.grin:

Please continue to send me your travel related domain names.

Thank you! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Please update your original post with a numerical minimum/maximum per domain budget within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back