Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Guys

I have purchased a domain name
Youtubepilot.com
And need Ur suggestions on it.

- Globally searched for pilot keyword is 100k to 1 million.
And according to me keywords looks strong.
As I have seen many youtubers running youtube channels with big subscribers base, but not having there websites..

So I want Ur advice on that.. how much it worth according to u. And what u think on it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worthless. Trademark issues. Delete it.

You registered this domain name on April 22nd. So, you can request a refund. For new registration, GoDaddy has a five day grace period for .com domains.

•••
Worthless. Trademark issues. Delete it.

You registered this domain name on April 22nd. So, you can request a refund. For new registration, GoDaddy has a five day grace period for .com domains.
indeed... its TM issue, unless you want to built tools for youtube and selling it to online marketer but still TM issue...

•••
Oh man Ur like God to me, thank u very much bro.. going to put a request for refund. And is there any deduction of fees on refund. Like they cut fees while giving refunds or not.

•••
indeed... its TM issue, unless you want to built tools for youtube and selling it to online marketer but still TM issue...
Thx man appreciated

•••
Thx bro

•••
Oh man Ur like God to me, thank u very much bro.. going to put a request for refund. And is there any deduction of fees on refund. Like they cut fees while giving refunds or not.

Right attitude. You made a mistake (we all have), you admit it, and you try to fix it. Kudos to you. Good luck :)

•••
Well done on doing the right thing. With the right attitude you can keep learning and do well I hope. Good luck to you. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back