Dynadot

.info I'm Confused about .info ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Stupid question! I have some .info's in my enom.com reseller cart and all of them are $3.95 per year except one which is $6.95 per year ... thats why I am confused! Why is one $6.95 and all the rest $3.95 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know if you exceed the 25 free at one registrar, those over 25 are full price.. perhaps this is a similar situation.

ComScout.com said:
Stupid question! I have some .info's in my enom.com reseller cart and all of them are $3.95 per year except one which is $6.95 per year ... thats why I am confused! Why is one $6.95 and all the rest $3.95 ?

•••
dgridley said:
I know if you exceed the 25 free at one registrar, those over 25 are full price.. perhaps this is a similar situation.

Well, I only have about 5 registered .info's so I am wondering why this is happening?

•••
Was that particular one registered previously by someone else?

Flora.

•••
I just worked it out .... the name that was $6.95 had been in my account before the .info price drop by enom.com, so I deleted it and then added it to my cart again and then it show $3.95 per year!

Thanks for your replys, by the way where do I find free info's from .... do enom.com or dotser.com have them?

•••
ComScout.com said:
I just worked it out .... the name that was $6.95 had been in my account before the .info price drop by enom.com, so I deleted it and then added it to my cart again and then it show $3.95 per year!

Thanks for your replys, by the way where do I find free info's from .... do enom.com or dotser.com have them?

I make no promises as to service, but all my usual suspects have killed the free .info's thing, but http://www.mydomain.com/ still has them.

-Allan

•••
i don't get enom's special. I got some for free

•••
You probably added the .infos at the lower price a while ago when the price was lower ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back