Domain Empire

I'm a thief and Loser trying to sell : 2300np for $39 at 0.017 RATE!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gokies

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
take advantage of this awesome deal!

•••
So you do a chargeback (for no reason) on the 21st of august on my paypal for the 5000NP$ you bought from me a few weeks ago , and you sell them off (whats left of em) on the 22nd at a loss...so tell me, did paypal mess someting up, or are you another scammer!?! Its been 2 weeks since the chargeback, and i havnt heard a word from you...so it looks bad...

Last edited:
•••
Well, i guess its official, this guy is another scumbag scammer, he scrued me for 100$. He has not responded to this thread even though he has been back to the forum on several occasions, he has not responded to PM's, instant messages on MSN and Yahoo, and he has not responded to any emails...

His User name here as you can see is 'gokies' , on DNF, his user name was amongst others 'Gmail' (he was banned there several times including once for trying to scam me there on a much bigger deal XXXX$, luckily, i saw through the scheme just in time....that time :( )

He seems to be the owner/founder of gmailinvitation.com...

Here are a few links i just found that are very interesting :

Apparently, this guy never stops... he would be responsable multiple scams on DNF, sitepoint, and at least this one on namepros....

DNF/f167/fragile-gmail-banned-93646.html#post566310
sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242726&highlight=Tugme.com

and many more

Last edited by a moderator:
•••

I am very sorry to hear about your unfortunate run in with this total scumbag. I feel your pain & hopefully things can be sorted out.

•••
Its stupid what people do, He should get banned, hopefully a mod sees this, i hope there is a way you can get them back. :(

•••
Moved to "Warnings & Alerts" .... Account Closed/Banned :( - No obvious sign this will be rectified.

Last Activity: 09-12-2005 12:14 PM

Do a search for "gmailinvitation.com" here at NP .... makes me think this was "Logos" again ....

•••
Since when did Paypal start giving refunds on nontangible items? How did he get his money back thru Paypal?

•••
rivux said:
Since when did Paypal start giving refunds on nontangible items? How did he get his money back thru Paypal?

No idea :(

•••
Account Suspended,Excellent job NPs staff as always :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back