Dynadot

I'm a Newbie who is bound to make some mistakes, lol...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPDomainServices

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the domain naming world as I landed a couple of client's (long story) who have asked me to sell their portfolios of domains.
Please forgive me for any f@$& up's as I make my way around this new world (for me) - I'm excited to be here and hope to make my ("crazy in choosing me") clients happy selling their domains on their behalf.
I have a list to post which I will do so in the relevant areas of this site - any other advice in how to get these name in front of the right people/marketplaces would be helpful, but most of all I am here to learn and make some new friends...

Thanks
Gabby :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the domain naming world as I landed a couple of client's (long story) who have asked me to sell their portfolios of domains.
Please forgive me for any f@$& up's as I make my way around this new world (for me) - I'm excited to be here and hope to make my ("crazy in choosing me") clients happy selling their domains on their behalf.
I have a list to post which I will do so in the relevant areas of this site - any other advice in how to get these name in front of the right people/marketplaces would be helpful, but most of all I am here to learn and make some new friends...

Thanks

Welcome. Have them appraised first!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to domaining, and congratulations on being chosen to represent clients. May your venture be enjoyable, and profitable.

•••
Welcome! :)

I'm a noob here too, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned here. If you want to learn about domain prospecting and flipping you've found the right place.

•••
Welcome buddy! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here if you have time :)

•••
Welcome to Namepros! Wishing you all the best. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You are entering into domain world as VIP....Welcome :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you ALL for the lovely welcome!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Hi and Welcome

question:

how did you get "clients", when you are new to domains?

imo....

•••
hello friends m newbie on this forum. Thanks for provides me support.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back