IT.COM

domain I'm a fresh domainer, are these worth time and effort? - justdark.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raphaeld

Impact
Hi all, just discovered NP and I'm amazed at how much knowledge and interaction there is. This is really cool to know and inspires me to do more with domains. I own a few random domains and wanted to know if it they are worth time and effort to list and sell. I'm aware that some of them are worthless, but I'd like your opinion.
Here it comes:
  • j/u/s/t/d/a/r/k.com
  • c/r/e/d/i/t/c/a/r/d/s/p/o/i/n/t/s.com
  • e/a/t/d/i/n/i/n/g.com
  • c/o/n/s/t/r/u/c/t/i/o/n/b/o/i/s.com (means wooden construction in French)
  • h/o/l/l/y/w/o/o/d/r/o/u/l/e/t/t/e.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • a/i/r/c/a/p/t/u/r/e.org
  • a/i/r/c/a/p/t/u/r/e.xyz
  • c/l/i/m/a/t/e/m/i/g/r/a/t/i/o/n.xyz
  • c/l/i/m/a/t/e/w/o/r/k/s.xyz
  • b/i/g/a/g/g/r/e/s/s/i/v/e/d/o/g.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • c/a/m/p/g/o/g/g/l/e/s.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • h/a/p/p/i/n/e/s/s/f/a/l/l/s.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • w/o/r/s/h/i/p/t/h/e/s/o/n.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • v/e/n/t/u/r/e/d/e/b/t.xyz
  • r/e/g/e/n/f/a/r/m/i/n/g.net
If anything in this list would be worth selling, would it be worth it to create an account with dan.com to list and sell? They are currently on Namecheap.

Many thanks in advance!

Raphaël

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hard a hard time with all of them. Take offers...if you are to keep the focus on a couple, make that focus E/A/T D/I/N/I/N/G (reviews, eating / dining related, other) and J/U/S/T D/A/R/K (night-time product, or other dark related "stuff")...but ugh, hope you catch a bid. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Many thanks for taking the time and making the effort to go through all of them. I'll list them.

•••
just remember it took us all here 100s and 1000s hours of hard work b4 we got.hang of.domains...or made profit in many cases.. u better quit now if u think u will be exception to that rule.

•••
Thank you alcy, I do not think I will be an exception. I understand the need of putting in the hard work to get results.

•••
Hi

it's dumb to put all those slash marks in the names, especially if you want someone to give their opinions

don't start a bad habit, cuz you saw a couple of others do it

imo...

•••
Hi, the dark one rolls best for me, how do you see it being used?
The movie ones might cause you bother if you registered them after hearing about the film production.

•••
Thanks cooljub! You are right about the movie domains. Perhaps I won't renew them.
Also apologies to biggie, I thought having read on the forum that listing domains with forward slashes between characters was considered best practice. I also think it's really hard to read.
Will take note and remember for future posts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

•••
A few good ones are under trademarks TM,.. Have you considered the possibility of future UDRPs?

•••
Yeah, man, all these slashes - I wonder how long did it take you? ))) Next time if you don't want a link, just say ''in com'' and put all below without extension...
Don't do three words.
Don't go anywhere but dot com only yet.
I don't think you'll make money on ''movies'' as they always can make it ''WhateverNameMovie'' com... but this one is just imo.

•••
r/e/g/e/n/f/a/r/m/i/n/g.net = Mid-xx to Low-xxx

•••
Hi all, just discovered NP and I'm amazed at how much knowledge and interaction there is. This is really cool to know and inspires me to do more with domains. I own a few random domains and wanted to know if it they are worth time and effort to list and sell. I'm aware that some of them are worthless, but I'd like your opinion.
Here it comes:
  • j/u/s/t/d/a/r/k.com
  • c/r/e/d/i/t/c/a/r/d/s/p/o/i/n/t/s.com
  • e/a/t/d/i/n/i/n/g.com
  • c/o/n/s/t/r/u/c/t/i/o/n/b/o/i/s.com (means wooden construction in French)
  • h/o/l/l/y/w/o/o/d/r/o/u/l/e/t/t/e.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • a/i/r/c/a/p/t/u/r/e.org
  • a/i/r/c/a/p/t/u/r/e.xyz
  • c/l/i/m/a/t/e/m/i/g/r/a/t/i/o/n.xyz
  • c/l/i/m/a/t/e/w/o/r/k/s.xyz
  • b/i/g/a/g/g/r/e/s/s/i/v/e/d/o/g.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • c/a/m/p/g/o/g/g/l/e/s.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • h/a/p/p/i/n/e/s/s/f/a/l/l/s.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • w/o/r/s/h/i/p/t/h/e/s/o/n.com (movie to be released in 2024)
  • v/e/n/t/u/r/e/d/e/b/t.xyz
  • r/e/g/e/n/f/a/r/m/i/n/g.net
If anything in this list would be worth selling, would it be worth it to create an account with dan.com to list and sell? They are currently on Namecheap.

Many thanks in advance!

Raphaël
As others have said, next time with put at the top, these are all .coms and then just list the keywords, or if you have mixed extensions in your list, just leave a big gap between the word and the extension.
My understanding is that it’s done so that bots don’t pick up on them, maybe?

•••
Back