IT.COM

domain ilove.camera

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John Lexter

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm new here.

Would like to appraise this domain that is perfect for those photographers, filmmaker and other camera enthusiast

Domain : ilove.camera

Expires : Jun 8, 2019
Bought at Namecheap

Estibot Estimates it around 230 USD.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the company and what they would want to use the domain name for, maybe a discount site?
Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Howsit,

Great name for a redirect for camera company advertising campaign. I would appraise the value between $50 - 500 USD.

The only reported .camera domain name sale is:
3-d.camera $1,052 USD

•••
high $xxx ...try getting mails of end user and ask for a low $xxxx

•••
Depends on the company and what they would want to use the domain name for, maybe a discount site?
Welcome to NamePros!

Thanks Man, Appreciate it!

Howsit,

Great name for a redirect for camera company advertising campaign. I would appraise the value between $50 - 500 USD.

The only reported .camera domain name sale is:
3-d.camera $1,052 USD

Appreciate it so much, Thank you :).

high $xxx ...try getting mails of end user and ask for a low $xxxx

Will do! Thank you :).

•••
•••
yes, hig xxx low xxxx when you contact larger group of end users directly
name is nice, but huge set of competetive keywords is an option as well: nice, lovely, great, top, love, welove, vip, etc...because it is a phrase" new gtld, it is important to reach out...as probability of relevant end user to search for exatly this phrase is very low.

•••
yes, hig xxx low xxxx when you contact larger group of end users directly
name is nice, but huge set of competetive keywords is an option as well: nice, lovely, great, top, love, welove, vip, etc...because it is a phrase" new gtld, it is important to reach out...as probability of relevant end user to search for exatly this phrase is very low.
Thanks!

Bump!

•••
Reminds me of this ..

download.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Eh, reg fee. 1 reported sale over 3 years ago. Single word plus new gtld sell better. Then this is a brandable type but in new gtld. Let this one drop if you can't sell it in the next 6 days or offer to anybody in this thread who told you it was worth something.

Last edited:
•••
Bump

Eh, reg fee. 1 reported sale over 3 years ago. Single word plus new gtld sell better. Then this is a brandable type but in new gtld. Let this one drop if you can't sell it in the next 6 days or offer to anybody in this thread who told you it was worth something.
Noted :) but I won't let this one drop. Thank you :)

•••
Bump, Renewed the domain.

•••
•••
Im going to have to agree with @JB Lions on this one. For one, the extension isn't well known and second I love camera is not really a grammatically proper phrase in the singular form. It should be "i love A camera". If it were ilove.cameras (plural), I think the value would go up a little but not significantly. I could be wrong, but this is my personal input on the domain. Good luck either way, hope you get a sale!

•••
never mind

Last edited:
•••
Im going to have to agree with @JB Lions on this one. For one, the extension isn't well known and second I love camera is not really a grammatically proper phrase in the singular form. It should be "i love A camera". If it were ilove.cameras (plural), I think the value would go up a little but not significantly. I could be wrong, but this is my personal input on the domain. Good luck either way, hope you get a sale!
Thank you for your output, By the way It is actually read as "I love (that) camera".
I cannot put it as "ilovea.camera since it will be read as "I love a that camera"

never mind
Huh?

Bump

Last edited:
•••
Renew for 10 years. It will take that long to sell it. I would have dropped it, but it sound like you are deeply in love with this name.
Take her to the grave. Reg fee value, whatever renewal was. Which is how much?

•••
Thank you for your output, By the way It is actually read as "I love (that) camera".
No, it's "I Love Camera". You cant force a meaning unless you are going to tell people like in an ad on TV when they see it. Its just an awkward domain. Blogger site domain. Not much money if you ask me.

•••
Renew for 10 years. It will take that long to sell it. I would have dropped it, but it sound like you are deeply in love with this name.
Take her to the grave. Reg fee value, whatever renewal was. Which is how much?
No, it's "I Love Camera". You cant force a meaning unless you are going to tell people like in an ad on TV when they see it. Its just an awkward domain. Blogger site domain. Not much money if you ask me.
Thank you for your output. Will reconsider it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back