NameSilo

expiring | expired illusion.com - Currently 157K high bid on GoDaddy - what do you think will be the end price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

End price on GoDaddy for illusion.com

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • < 200000$

votes
    0.0%
  • 201000 - 500000$

votes
    66.7%
  • 501000-1000000$

vote
    33.3%
  • 100000–5000000$

votes
    0.0%
  • 5000001-1000000$

votes
    0.0%
  • 10000000$+

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

spigiv

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Protip: Next time post the English link.

•••
I am almost certain it will be renewed by the current Japanese registrant. He is just seeing what his domains can fetch.

I won one of his other expiring names at GoDaddy Auctions and paid for it, but right after he renewed it by transferring it to Dynadot. The same happened with other domains after the auctions had ended.

I don't think this is a nice practice. Since I am not in the US, it cost me FX charges, and I had to wait about a week to get a refund from GoDaddy.

•••
Not a nice practice at all. Did not know that. Why not auction with a reserve instead?

•••
Yes, the auction for illusion.com is gone, and the domain is pending transfer (most likely to Dynadot). At least the auction was not allowed to end this time.

•••
Did learn something new here at least. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back