IT.COM

Selling I'll create your own page on my site, listing your domains, no charge. It's ****.com.au

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
Just DM me a list of what you want up there, and an email you've created for people to reach.

I'll just create page, copy and paste, then publish. No sweat.

The front page currently has an "I love you mum" message, but I'm about to change it.

Check back within an hour

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just updated, good to go.

•••
Just clarifying, the "I love you Mum" was to surprise her, because the domain name is political in Aus. The site is starting to look better now, which is great. Couple months I'll have content and I'll spend some money on like 50 decent domain names to get people interested I guess.

Still all learning :D

•••
Site updated. Not yet in beta stage. 3 month window. 4k monthly budget on improving domain name content, functionality, interface and marketing (marketing will begin once the fundamentals have been achieved)

If you want to submit your domains, theirs a submission page, with a guideline format etc. No fee, no commission. Your own pricing and choice of 12 featured domains.

8 month window (32k budget) to get it up and running, so watch this space and feel free to enquire anytime.

•••
I'll be adding 20x 4 letter .coms next 2 months, and about 20.coms bringing it up to 250

In 18 months, including submissions, I want 10,000, marketing starts at 2,000

Number.com's are welcome.

•••
Over 250+ Domain Submissions. No more ParliamentHouse.com.au name.

Site name has changed to the glorious BrandBookie.com

Hyperlinks and 'Buy-Now' macro will be connected and live tomorrow night.
Site is couple months away from Beta stage.

Once at Beta stage, marketing, functionality and content will be core focus. Budget 48k over 18 months.

Just watch this space, new place to market premium brands, with own pricing.
No submission fee or commission, however the right to do so is reserved.

Thanks

P.s. I can't change post title, or do anything because I'm a restricted member. I whimsy commented in areas that I shouldn't have, refuse to pay for a domain using PayPal as I was new, and yeah, not good.

6 months I'll be rewarding premium submissions, so look out, for the post when I'm allowed to do so.

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back