Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

craco

Established Member
Impact
I need an appraisal for IKN.CO
Thank you in advanced!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It clearly stands for "I Know Nothing."

•••
•••
This 's not a randon 3 letter domain dude

Welcome to NP

This is a random 3 letter domain in the Colombian extension. I think you are getting mixed up with .COM names.

I have a few lll.co names (OGN.co, RHL.co) and cant get more than $50 for them

Stay away from extensions other than .COM when starting out in this business or you will waste a lot of money

Have a look at namebio.com and DNJournal.com to see what sells and the price

Good luck

•••
Welcome to NP

This is a random 3 letter domain in the Colombian extension. I think you are getting mixed up with .COM names.

I have a few lll.co names (OGN.co, RHL.co) and cant get more than $50 for them

Stay away from extensions other than .COM when starting out in this business or you will waste a lot of money

Have a look at namebio.com and DNJournal.com to see what sells and the price

Good luck
You see, we can't register 3 letter domains anymore :) 50$ is not big, no I may keep this to develop instead of selling it with a low price.
As for .co, yes, it's colombian domain. But maybe you are not so updated, Google confirmed that "it will rank .co domains appropriately if the content is globally targeted".
For your reading: pcpro.co.uk/news/359704/google-approves-co-domain-for-international-use

•••
"it will rank .co domains appropriately if the content is globally targeted"

We all know this and they have been saying that for years lol...

You can register 3 letter domains, it depends onwhat extension you are referring to....if you are talkign about .COM, then they were gone years ago

If you are talking about LLL.co, then you can buy them for less than $20 on domain forums

The article you posted was written 5 years ago, a lot has happened with .co in the last 5 years

But maybe you are not so updated

Did it cross your mind that it might be you that has not been updated, considering you joined on Tuesday

•••
It should be around 100 lll.co domains available right now.. There are some sales in 3l.co domains but it will be like buying a lottery ticket.
As for now your domain has no value.

•••
"it will rank .co domains appropriately if the content is globally targeted"

We all know this and they have been saying that for years lol...

You can register 3 letter domains, it depends onwhat extension you are referring to....if you are talkign about .COM, then they were gone years ago

If you are talking about LLL.co, then you can buy them for less than $20 on domain forums

The article you posted was written 5 years ago, a lot has happened with .co in the last 5 years

Did it cross your mind that it might be you that has not been updated, considering you joined on Tuesday
Ok man :)
For me, domain is nothing without a plan. You know, IKN.CO may be better than eproxy.co
What can you imply from IKN? So many compound words stand for IKN in English, French and Spanish (Comombia's main language).
Sorry for my straight sayings.

•••
Yeah, I've recently joint an English-Used forum. But I've been on Blogging and Domains for years (In chinese and Spanish Market)
1 year ago, I even couldn't speak a single English word.

•••
It should be around 100 lll.co domains available right now.. There are some sales in 3l.co domains but it will be like buying a lottery ticket.
As for now your domain has no value.
.CO must be in long term. I choose to invest in it because of its potential. Whether I'm right or wrong, It's still ok.
We learn from mistakes, but we have our own decisions.

•••
You don't have to learn from your own mistakes. There are others who did this before. Anyway, good luck.

•••
As of now, 2320 LLL.co are still available out of 17576 possible LLL combinations, and about 20% of the remaining registered LLL.co are in pending-renewal/deletion status. :)

Geo.co domains have some value, and I personally sold about ten of them including Siberia.co for $xx,xxx each to native buyers, and still own a very nice Geo.co portfolio including Sverige(Sweden), Norge(Norway), Belgie(Belgium), Warsaw and quite a few others in .co. I limited myself with only Geo domain names in .co.

•••
You don't have to learn from your own mistakes. There are others who did this before. Anyway, good luck.
In 2004, some of my friends told me that I should stay away from domain investment. At that time, people failed to sell a domain, and they told people should give up. I did hesitate, and missed some valuable domains.
Now I think it simply. If I can't sell this domain, I will make a blog, do some SEOs and get ROI from adsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back