Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

craco

Established Member
Impact
I need an appraisal for IKN.CO
Thank you in advanced!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
lol... Keith is absolute correct.

•••
Your title is very misleading. We don't think many people will appreciate being mislead

•••
•••
•••
Automatic appraisals are a joke. Sorry.

•••
Automatic appraisals are a joke. Sorry.
Ok. I like outspoken sayings. Thank you very much.
I have searched for 3-letter domains in popular exentions (like .com, .net, .org, .info, .co) and found out that they were nearly extinct.
I think no one can register 3-letter domains in such exentions anymore.

•••
You can't compare a .com to a .co. I think you need to do some reading.

•••
< Reg fee. Random three letter names in .co have almost zero resale value unless they are well-known acronyms.

•••
You can't compare a .com to a .co. I think you need to do some reading.
Yes I see. Cant compare .com to .co. But in UK, it's contrary.
Also, when all 3-letter dot com domains are totally registered, people have to use .co (I think this is the best choice to own nice, brandable domains with low cost instead of some sh*t like .xyz, .care, .academy...)
Do you know "The total value of .co sales at Sedo since July 2010 is 1.64 million USD" hah?

•••
< Reg fee. Random three letter names in .co have almost zero resale value unless they are well-known acronyms.
IKN.eu is a big company in Germany. I'm contacting them. I think IKN.CO is better for them.

•••
This 's not a randon 3 letter domain dude

•••
This 's not a randon 3 letter domain dude

Then what? :)

Why do you ask for appraisals from members if you can't agree with reality? Not agreeing with reality doesn't negate the validity of reality, dude.

Good luck with this name.

•••
•••
•••
Then what? :)

Why do you ask for appraisals from members if you can't agree with reality? Not agreeing with reality doesn't negate the validity of reality, dude.

Good luck with this name.
Sorry man,
Just me oppinion. I hope that's only a discussion, I dont mean to attack any others :(

•••
IKN, not INK.
You know INK would not be so cheap like that.
Your title was "INK.co"

sdfsdfer34.png

IKN.co - reg fee.

•••
•••
Yeap it has changed successfully

•••
IKN.eu is a big company in Germany. I'm contacting them. I think IKN.CO is better for them.

You shouldn't be registering trademarked domains, that could get you in trouble.
Anyways, your domain can't be worth more than $20. LLL.co aren't valuable. Try again in 10 years.

•••
You shouldn't be registering trademarked domains, that could get you in trouble.
Anyways, your domain can't be worth more than $20. LLL.co aren't valuable. Try again in 10 years.
Hi, IKN can be anything in abbreviation. I don't really care of trademarked problems.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back