ihatemyspace.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Established Member
Impact
9
Hello all and happy holidays.

If someone wouldn't mind could you please kick off an auction for me on this domain. I'll buy it back if it does not sell at $60 but I am confident it will go higher. Thanks all.

the domain is ihatemyspace.com

it gets double digit traffic on most days.

I have owned the domain for years now and there are no TM issues. The key is proper use, it is ok to own sites that say hate,suck,etc... It's free speech as long as you don't try to imitate a social site your good. I had a forum up and it had some good traffic and member but spammers ticked me off and I grew tired of maintaining it.

Here's the link.

https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=ihatemyspace.com&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back