.tv Igal Lichtman/Mrs Jello passes away

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I found out earlier today that Igal had passed away.
My sincerest condolences to the Lichtman family. .TV lost one of the best there ever was.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found out earlier today that Igal had passed away.
My sincerest condolences to the Lichtman family. .TV lost one of the best there ever was.

Wow. That puts things in perspective.

Someone very bright I met in the .tv forums once told me that i may have only 20 or so summers left and not to waste it on domains.

Maybe I should listen.

I know you had a lot of respect for him. My respects to his family too.

•••
•••
...TV lost one of the best there ever was.

My condolences to the family as well.

In terms of one of the best for .tv, did he promote the extension in a certain way and how many did he have in his portfolio.

He always seemed an enigma to me...

•••
It is safe to say there was a time before Verisign got involved and purchased the .TV company that, Igal and Elequa kind of saved the extension.

The portfolio is off the chart, several one and two letter .tv domains. Every major sport, Football,Baseball etc...

•••
That is so sad :(

My condolences to his family.

•••
Sad news. One of the more private guys in the industry that did well. RIP.

A

•••
our best wishes to the family

•••
•••
Very sad. I never met him but had email contact with him, and also remember seeing him at the domain fest conferences, but didn't know that was him. Wish I would of got to know him, and I admire so much of what he did. RIP to Igal, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

•••
This is very sad news.

I have seen Igals aliases all over the whois of many dot tv domain names and never knew a thing about him until you did an interview with Igal early last year.
I found his multi-million dollar Internet/Business savvy incredibly fascinating.
Stories like his own, inspire me.

This is a sad day for a true visionary and pioneer.

My condolences to Igals family and friends.
and may his legacy live on.

•••
Very sad to hear this. Condolences for all his family.

•••
Very sad indeed.

My condolences to his family and friends.

•••
Got to speak with him a few times, very generous with his time. BD"E

•••
•••
•••
Sad news. What happened?

•••
•••
Oh no! Igal was a great guy! Very sad news.

: (

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back