Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

iFrame/Scroll bar issues...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

visualweb

Established Member
Impact
0
Hiya all. Hope this isn't one of those "the cupholder on my computer broke" questions where I really come off looking like a dork but...

I'm new to the forums *(this morning) and, as I'm browsing/reading all the great stuff I notice this unusual "feature" that shows up in each displayed post.

See attachment for screenshot:

I don't get this artifact on my FF/XP `puters but it appears under FF1.0.7 OSX 10.3 (mac) and on my lappie (also 10.3 but with FF1.0.4).

Any ideas? Makes stuff darn hard to read.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back