Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain iFaster.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
Was thinking along the lines of a site dedicated to high speed ISPs. Your feedback/appraisals are appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dmblea said:
Was thinking along the lines of a site dedicated to high speed ISPs. Your feedback/appraisals are appreciated.

i actually like the look of the name, not sure on value, but it seems like a nice website about high speed isps, etc. ;)
 
0
•••
Hi I like the name too, im not entirely sure on the value though.
Could also be used for a company that provides pc acceleration software, just a thought:)

good luck with it though
 
0
•••
Thank you. Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
iFaster.com

Very brandable domain name with a subject matter that is broad and sought after. Everyone wants something faster - Computers / Internet Connection / Cars - everything. I see quite a bit of potential for thsi domain name. I would even consider making it a discussion board for the lastest and greatest technology out there.. evertying is about speed and this domain name is great.

I believe this name will appreciate greatly over time, but I would value it currently in the low-mid xxx range. I personally wouldnt part with it for less than $350 as it currently stands (reseller price). Nice find!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back