domain Please appraise these .coms

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tollund

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi (first post here!) :hi:

I have some .coms I would like some feedback on, they are:

hydroelectronic(dot)com
loanbundler(dot)com
bestborrow(dot)com
leaneconomics(dot)com
deucomm(dot)com

The last name on the list I was thinking along the lines of "Deutsch Communications" or something or "Deutsch Commerce" or similar.

Any feedback related to their value would be appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hydroelectronic is a keeper
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back